Product names that are also sentences

Over the past week, for no sensible reason whatsoever, my brain has been trying to make a list of consumer product names that also function as complete, grammatical sentences. Usually this starts happening during the commute to work.

So far, the list is a pretty short one. Really short. Opal would probably object to its glaring deficiencies in the length department, if you know what I mean. But here it is then, in its entirety:
[ol]
[li]I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter — a butter substitute[/li][li]Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific — a brand of shampoo sold in the 1970s[/li][/ol]
It’s the first item that got me started on this. After a few minutes’ thinking about it, I remembered the second item. Then, I hit a wall. Can anyone think of some more?

Defunct products are perfectly fine, as you can see. Non-American products would be welcome as well.

I’m afraid I have to disqualify Shout! (a laundry detergent supplement), and others like it, as being bad form. Any grunt from Marketing can take a single verb and slap an exclamation mark on it, making a cheap imperative sentence. That doesn’t do it for me. Too low-brow. The sentence qua product name must have at least one subject and one verb.

(Unlike some of my sentences.)

All I can think of is the fictional adult diaper from Saturday Night Live: Oops, I Crapped My Pants! As for real products, I don’t know.

Ah well. That might be it then.

Thanks anyway. I can fixate on other trivial matters now.

I Can’t Believe It’s Yogurt

I’m not sure if “If It’s Paper” or “Go Daddy [.com]” count.

What’s Your Racquet?

Lipton tea bags

(which is what Lipton does to his roomate when the roomate is passed out drunk)

There used to be a disposable litter-box called “Catch it!” - a bare-bones imperative sentence, and also the sort of homophonic pun that seemed a bit out-of-place at the local supermarket.

Similarly, we have This Can’t Be Yogurt (TCBY). I believe it’s based in the west, I think the US.

There’s also TGIF’S (Thank God It’s Friday. Or Goodness, or whatever.)

No, that’s “The Country’s Best Yogurt” these days. Well, sort of.

Looks like most products with sentence names date to the 1970s. Many restaurants of the era also had long names; “T.J. McPuffmeister’s Good Time Eatery, Drinkery and Ice Cream Works” and the like.

I thought TCBY was The Country’s Best Yogurt. Yup.

ETA: Beaten to the punch, again.

A couple of beer brands:

The Devil Made Me Do It
A Few Shillings Too Many

Gee, I really always thought it stood for This Can’t Be Yogurt. But that’s better than a friend’s mother, who thought it stood for Thank God It’s Yogurt. I mean, the initials don’t even match!

Hey, when we’re naming products here, should we keep to subject-verb sentences, or do fragments count?

Their dirty little secret?.. It’s not and don’t ask.

What about Dunkin’ Donuts?

Slap Your Mama and Jump Up and KIss Me hot sauces.

It’s not a product anyway, it’s a chain restaurant. If we can extend the discussion to those, then we have Thank God It’s Friday’s, of course.

I’ve known TCBY was The Country’s Best Yogurt so when I moved to Minneapolis and saw TCF Bank I immediately thought it must be The Country’s Finest Bank.
(i was wrong, it was Twin Cities Financial)

TCBY was This Can’t Be Yogurt Inc. - but only at the corporate level. All the trade dress said The Country’s Best Yogurt. I suspect legal got involved shortly after incorporation.

(I speak of TCBY in the past tense because I haven’t seen it anywhere in years.)

Another common sentence-tradename is “(blank) a (blank).” Etch a Sketch. Hide-a-Bed. Seal-a-Meal. These imperatives are not the simple “Shout!” variety. They at once describe the product, encourage you to use it - and often to remember it through a clever rhyme.

Shake ‘n’ Bake, too.