Public Perception of law Firms , lawyers?

I love to bash lawyers…they are so unloveable! yet, most of the stuff i read about (the public perception of lawyers) seems to be highly anecdotal. I would like to get some info on hard survey data …does the ABA study the public perception of lawyers? Anyway, I’d like to learn about sites that actually have this info.
Also, I’d like to know if the public has had a declining sense of trust in law firms, lawyers, over the past few years.
thanks for your help!

Just keep in mind that it’s only 99% of the lawyers who give the other 1% a bad name. :smiley: