Puppy Pics

Okay all,

Here are the puppy pics (I hope this works).

There are four, not including mom (Daisy). Two are little males, mostly black and white. I have named those two Bean and Razz. The other two are female and are brown and white, they are Houdini and Marigold.

Sorry they are a little blurry, hard to take the pic with a wiggly-wormy puppy in one hand.

Momma and Babies

Baseball Karma

Baseball karma 2

Bean

Razz

Marigold

Houdini

Aw! All cute and shit…

hehehe…puppies…

Oh yeah, what kind are they?

Sorry - they are Jack Russell Terriers

They are all rescue dogs, so if anyone wants one they are all looking for homes :slight_smile:

Cuties… :slight_smile:

My dog is named Houdini, also. He would approve.

Oh God, those little Jack babies! They’re so adorable it hurts!

If you live within a hundred clicks, I will absolutely have a home ready for him. Well, providing Cat agrees.

You are in Kamloops? I don’t think this will work - I am in Winnipeg. Unless you feel like taking a big road trip :slight_smile:

I can’t have a dog right now, but DAMN! If I could, I’d take one of those! So cute!

Where there’s a will, there’s a way. There are shipping services which specialize in transporting pets. Also, some small airports will refer you to a pilot who’s flying that way and you could meet the plane to pick up the dog.

Then, there’s the thousands of Dopers. Start a thread on it. I betcha you could get a puppy railroad going with the dog being transported in stages along the way by willing participants.

AAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! Cuteness overload!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Puppies!!

How is the one doing that you were bottle feeding?

OMGCUTE. :smiley: :smiley:

I think the picture labeled “Houdini” should have just been a picture of your hand. :stuck_out_tongue:

He is doing okay, but he is still much, much smaller than his siblings. I am still supplementing a little, once or twice a day.

They are moving to a new foster home tonight :frowning: It has just been too hard on my cat, plus my MIL (my in-laws own our house) found out and freaked! You would think we had wild dingoes in the living room.

Anyway I will have to say goodbye to all of them, even little Bean (he is the bottle fed baby).

As long as they don’t eat your baby, I don’t see a problem.

Where are you from? I have to meet you!

Northwest Indiana originally but currently living in Hamburg, Germany for the next two year.

Any word on the job interview yet?

I got a call looking for references, so that’s a good sign