Question for women about circumsition

Sigh. Yes, yes he is. I love him anyway. Not to hijack too bad, but I remember about 5 or 6 years ago the Westword (an alternative newspaper in Denver) ran an article about a guy who was mad at his parents for circumsizing him and he apparently actually regrew his forskin somehow. I don’t remember the name though.

Sorry, Violet, I was just referring to one of the uber-trolls of the SDMB, Jack Dean Tyler, a guy who spent about two months trying to convince everybody that male circumcision was the root of all evil in the world, using increasingly shrill, insane and insulting posts. The guy was just a certified nutcase, but reading his posts had a certain awful attraction, kinda the way people slow down to look at a really horrific car crash. Anyway, it’s become a sort of SDMB tradition to invoke him anytime the subject of circumcision comes up.

But, you’re right GusNSpot. I think the time has come to bury him, at least in my posts.

I’ve been considering starting a thread asking if any Jewish dopers have not circumcised their sons, and how their families reacted when they found out. We’re not going to circumcise the Beansprout, and I am worried about familial freakouts. But I am even more worried about starting yet another annoying debate between the JDTs and the pro-circs. But this thread has given me some hope that it might be possible to discuss the issues surrounding circumcision on this board without debating the pros and cons of circumcision itself. Of course I could be wrong.

As to the OP–been with both, but mostly cut men. I have no preference.