R.I.P. buddha_david

Damn but I’m sorry to hear this.
Condolences to all who loved him.

I’m so very, very sorry. My deepest condolences to your entire family.

My most sincere condolences.

I’m so sorry to hear this. May time and your memories of him ease the pain of your loss.

My condolences. Rest in peace.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I really enjoyed his participation last month in a thread that I frequent. I know he was fairly popular around here, and we’ll all miss him a lot.

Be at peace, b_d. I’ll miss you.

Oh, no. I’m so sorry. Condolences to your family, Dahnlor.

RIP, buddha_david.

My condolences and thank you for letting us know. I remember when I first saw his thread announcing his cancer, it made me sad. He was a good chap.

He and I posted a lot in the Count to Infinity in Pictures thread. I always thought, ‘Who’s gonna get to infinity first? Is it me? Is it me?!’ But, dang it, b_d always 1,000 posts ahead of me!

To infinity and beyond, my friend. Thread Games won’t be the same without you.

I’m really saddened to hear this news.

Having posted many times in the Thread Games forum, buddha_david was a poster I had interacted with on many occasions. Many times I’ve played off his posts, and he off mine, such as in the “Let’s tell a story four words at a time” thread, with the aim always being to bounce ideas off each other and have fun together.

While I mostly knew buddha_david through our participation in thread games, I know that he was a good man and I liked him a lot. I really feel a light has gone out. Even though I only knew David through the words he wrote on this message board, I feel that I will remember David as a person in my mind forever.

R.I.P., David. I will miss you.

My sympathies to you, Dahnlor, and to the rest of David’s family and friends.

Oh god, I am so, so sorry.

He will be missed. My condolences.

This really sucks.

He was a great poster and his posts were enjoyable.

A terribly sad loss.

Not even 51. That’s just not right.

RIP buddha_david, and my sympathies to his family.

I am so sorry for your loss - my condolences to you and your family. He will be greatly missed here :frowning:

RIP. Take care.
:frowning:

I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry to learn that we’ve lost another doper. May he Rest In Peace.

I hope it’s not inappropriate to say that the phrase “So I’ve got cancer. Well, that’s fucking great” always gave me a chuckle. That’s exactly what I expect to say when my turn comes.

His was a familiar name and I’m sorry for the loss to your family and this community.