Rabbit Sitting in Our Yard

You were supposed to kill the rabbits before you ate them, no wonder they were hard to eat.

:smiley:

Well that explains all the kicking and squirming. :eek:

You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that’s when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two rabbits you didn’t even know were there. … The point is … you are alive when they start to eat you.

I see you have experience with The Evil That Fluffs.

[Freud] Zo, Tell me about your rabbits, George. [/Freud]

Oh, good, I can wedge in my one and only wild rabbit story. We had a rabbit dig a depression for a nest on our front lawn, she had babies and sat out on the lawn stock still at night (and very pretty she looked under the full moon). One night I was derping around and heard the rabbit scream (never heard a rabbit scream before, but I KNEW it was ‘my’ rabbit), and looked outside and there was a black cat on our lawn. I chased that sucker all the way up the street and kept an eye out for him for several nights, but he didn’t come back, the baby rabbits grew up to be big rabbits, and so it went, the end.

Rabbits are kind of small which makes them lose heat quicker than us, and while endothermic, they probably still like to warm up in the sun. Cats do.

Get The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch…

Last night there was a big nibbler in our front yard.

squeeeeeeeeeeee

“First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.”