"Race doesn't exist" and affirmative action: Can't have cake and eat it too

Hang about you are a Political correct person who believes that being PC is something worthy to be looked up to, am I correct.

I reject PCness because I know what it’s intent is and that has to do with brainwashing people and I will inform you that the Nazis and the Communist used PC to control the people and don’t dismiss it because it’s a fact, only the way it’s used nowadays is fabian and this is just a means to an end for Communist.

Why do you use the word African as you are, we all know what we are on about and you are just trying to be a smart arse about it, who of the white Africans says he is African American ? no really ! :rolleyes:

I am an Australian and we don’t have all the hang ups like you mob do in the USA and you use words back the front to us, such things come across as just madness to us Aussies, you use the word liberal and it’s a 180 degree to what we use it to mean not to mention other things.

If I went down to see my Aboriginal mates and said they were not a race of people, I would not be that stupid or ignorant, I’d get you to go down and inform them.

There is nothing insulting at all of what I have put forward. if anything you have a guilt complex to do with your own peoples past treatment of slaves and such has nothing to do with me at all.

One of my best mates is half aboriginal and half German and that’s a fact that he says so and there is nothing in it as it’s just a fact, that’s what he is and again I like to see some PC clown tell him he is not.:frowning: I have known him for 43 years.

Your definition of race is just PC and all PC is just another form of cunning lying trickery, the PC crowd use all sorts of nonsense to play there dirty tricks, they use all the emotional garbage from the past to help them play there little games.
The past history has gone and it’s irrelevant to bang on about such dragging such emotional things, not to mention it’s just stupid, but hey cunning PC love to use this tool.

One thing is I am not racial prejudice and I have stood up with my Aboriginal mates against PC thugs pushing them around and I do say it’s PCness that’s working to wipe them out as a true race.

Yes I know Political Correctness is the work of Satan, the Bible points out just how cunningly that serpent works, oh yes such comes across as all nice and lovey dovey but you see such works are hollow empty that only lead all astray, just look at the USA everywhere PC is at work, it’s trying to destroy Christianity and the USA is going down hill to become in slaved under PCness there new idol god Molich murdering baby’s up to 9 months old, 1 million a year :o the love of PCness is insane, it’s making people out to be just cattle.
Fact is PC is not salvation but a deranged evil monster.

If you want to bring it on, I will look for this BBQ pit you mentioned, I am only new to this forum and trying to get the hang of it.
I don’t know why you get so worked up about such things, maybe you are a communist, as that’s the type who love to reject freedom of speech and play the man.