Ralph Nader = hypocrit.....

Nader Scams College Kids

Thursday, March 13, 2003

By Radley Balko

Each semester, Meremac Community College in St. Louis, Mo., charged Crystal Lewis for a service called “MOPIRG.” “I hadn’t the slightest idea what it was,” she says. The fine print on her bill read: “If you opt not to support MOPIRG, please deduct this amount from your payment.” So she did. But she still wasn’t sure what she was no longer paying for.

She was paying for a myriad of causes and advocacy efforts sponsored, endorsed and overseen by Ralph Nader. […].

Radley Balko is a writer living in Arlington, Va. He also maintains a weblog at www.theagitator.com.

[Please do not quote entire copyrighted articles. Short excerpts or a link ONLY. And please try to have an opinion if you’re going to post in Great Debates. --Gaudere]

This is interesting, but do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you just going to cut and paste an entire article?

Just going to cut and paste an entire article…

[Moderator Hat: ON]

klas said:

Well, good, that makes my job a lot easier. I cut out most of the article and now I’m going to close the thread.

If you’d like to actually have a discussion, you can try again – but not with a full copy of an article. This forum is called “Great Debates,” not “Great Copy Machine.”

David B, SDMB Great Debates Moderator

[Moderator Hat: OFF]