Random Covid rules,regs,news and links CDC WHO CMS SSA ECT

I’ve been researching any and everything Covid related since it started. I’m going to post some links, most are pdf, some aren’t.

These will be random. I have quite a few. Some info is based on the global scale. Some are United Nations, Medicare, CMS. Some are the plans for vaccine passes. Covid surveillance. Medicare Related.

I suggest making a folder and reading at your leisure. These are legal, medical, for emergency workers etc. it’s not lite reading I trust someone will read them with more knowledge than I comment.

CMS a federal government website managed and paid for by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21244

Home Health Conditions of Participation
CMS is proposing to make permanent selected regulatory blanket waivers related to home health aide supervision and the use of telecommunication that were issued to Medicare participating home health agencies during the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE). We believe the current 14-day on-site supervisory visit requirement when a patient is receiving skilled services is an important component to assessing the quality of care and services provided by the HHA aide, and to ensure that aide services are meeting the patient’s needs. While we are proposing to allow this telecommunications flexibility, we expect that in most instances, the HHAs would plan to conduct the 14-day supervisory assessment during an on-site, in person visit, and that the HHA would use interactive telecommunications systems option only for unplanned occurrences that would otherwise interrupt scheduled in-person visits.

Your state, county will have a PHE also you are subject to those rules too.
Read more:
[https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/fact-sheets/cms-proposes-calendar-year-2022-home-health-prospective-payment-system-rate-update

From last year. Short. Def worth a read.
https://google.com/file/d/19LaQH4UtthEUnnIZlIj6uEyzux72UBqq/])

1. Resource Center
  2. Latest Resources

HEALTHCARE REFORM

COVID-19 Global Policy Call to Action Report

Up to date policy, law, etc.
refer to above links for timelines and the rest of article. There will be so much more remote healthcare. Acute care, Covid care. Wearable technology. Asthma for example, they’ll know when, compliance, are using enhalers properly. I’ll post those links in minute.

Double post deleted

RECENT CDC UPDATE:

July 30, 2021 / Vol. 70 / Early Release

*Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 is needed to view the PDF files downloaded from this site. Click here to downloadexternal icon a copy of the Adobe reader for your platform.