Random Star Trek Quotes

“What is this island?”
“It’s called Earth.”
“I know no island Earth. No matter. Continue.”

Brain and brain! What is brain?

That remains to be seen.

Repel all intruders, but do not use it as an excuse to stop doing what you are doing! I want you to stay on track, and on time. It’s called multitasking, people! They do it on the Enterprise all the time! I don’t want to hear any complaining, I only want to hear repelling of intruders, and people getting their work done!

Magnificent!

Oh, rot!

You had me at “unsanctioned mission”.

" Who are you? "
" Interrogative! "
" I am interrogative, yes, and I would appreciate an explanation. "

I. Am. Nomad. I am performing my function. Deep emptiness, It approaches. Collision. Damage. Blackness. I. Am. The other. I am Tan Ru, Tan Ru. Nomad. Tan Ru. Error. Flaw. Imperfection. Must sterilise. Rebirth. We are complete. Much power. Gun ta. Noo. Icka. Tan Ru. The creator instructs. Search out. Identify. Sterilise imperfections. We are Nomad. We are Nomad. We are complete. We are instructed. Our purpose is clear. Sterilise imperfections. Sterilise imperfections. Nomad. Sterilise. Sterilise. Nomad, sterilise…

You are in error! You did not discovered your mistake; you have made two errors. You are flawed and imperfect, and you have not corrected by sterilization; you’re made three errors!

:smile:

SPOCK: I love you.

However, I hate you.

ALICE 210: But, I am identical in every way with Alice Twenty Seven!

SPOCK: Yes, of course. That is exactly why I hate you.

Because you are identical.

I have my father’s hands and my uncle’s tenacity.

All of my old friends look like doctors. All of his look like you.

I’m a surgeon, not a psychiatrist.

If the Vulcans won’t give them the data, then the Romulans will.

You always speak freely. Nobody can stop you from speaking freely!

A question. Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question.

Our speed is impossible!

How can you get a permit to do a damn illegal thing!?

Everybody hates you, Leland. Congratulations.