Random Star Trek Quotes

The birds and the bees are not Vulcans, Captain.

“I regret that we meet in this way. You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend.”

Do you realize how hard it is to get cheese out of fur in a sonic shower?

"Get the cheese to sickbay. "

Ah! I’ve been looking forward to gagh . Haven’t had it for quite a while.

Gagh is best served live.

Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

“Surely I have made my meaning plain. I mean to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I deprived your ship of power and when I swing around, I mean to deprive you of your life. But I wanted you to know first who it was who had beaten you.”

By sparing your helpless enemy who surely would have destroyed you, you demonstrated the advanced trait of mercy, something we hardly expected. We feel there may be hope for your kind. Therefore, you will not be destroyed. It would not be civilised.

Heh-heh-heh. I never answer questions from plebes, Jimmy Boy.

Dunsel? Who the blazes is Captain Dunsel?

“We’re Starfleet officers. Weird is part of the job”

" If we fire on them, it’s an act of war."
“I advise we fire on them!”

We’re a killer species. It’s instinctive.

“That Picard never had a brush with death, never came face to face with his own mortality, never realized how fragile life is, or how important each moment must be.”

Yeah, you know [the Holodeck’s] not just for hanging with Sherlock Holmes, and Robin Hood, and Sigmund Freud, and Cyrano de Bergerac, and Einstein, and da Vinci, and Stephen Hawking, and Socrates….

When Petrarch climbed Mount Verdoun, and saw all Europe below him, he knew he was witnessing the birth of a new age. He was witnessing the Renaissance. The rebirth of our world. So, Catarina, at this summit here, you and I will be reborn. Reborn, with wings.

I can’t believe I actually made eye contact with one of the Zebulon sisters! Oh, God - I forgot how to breathe.

What is it he sees when he looks at you? I must know!

“Garak, groveling in a corner; that alone makes coming here worthwhile.”