Random Star Trek Quotes

Please, please - We’re looking for the naval base in Alameda can you tell us where the nuclear wessels are?

First, I thought you were a rogue Holodeck character; then, because of the way you were lurking around all day, I thought you were a Breen infiltrator.

I think, therefore I am.

I have pores; humans have pores. I have… fingerprints; humans have fingerprints. My chemical nutrients are like your blood. If you prick me - do I not… leak?

Finally I realized you’re probably a parasite.

Get out of here with that parasite.

“I am responsible for involving you in this. I will go.”

“No, I’ll go. You’ll be responsible for getting me out of this. We will not be the instigators of full-scale war on the eve of universal peace.”

Bitch, you’re the parasite!

Resistance…is FUTILE!

There are two f—ing people on your whole f—ing planet?!?

Your planet is dead! There’s nobody alive on Cheron because of hate. The cause you fought about no longer exists. Give yourselves time to breathe. Give up your hate. You’re welcome to live with us. Listen to me. You both must end up dead if you don’t stop hating.

“It’s not you I hate, Cardassian. I hate what I became because of you.”

You maniacs! We just redid the floors!

Killers! Assassins! I won’t let you! I’ll kill you first! I won’t let you! You won’t get me! Murderers! Killers!

It is time to stop the bloodshed, to bury our dead.

What you had to do, what you always do. Turn death into a fighting chance to live.

Beauty survives.

“I have never met a Vulcan, sir.”
“Nor I a work of art, madam.”
Kirk gives Spock a look like “You sly dog.”

It’s not you I’m worried about.

“I would never take advantage of a sexually immature species.”