Random Star Trek Quotes

I’ll not lower the screens, not until the Captain tells me to.

Make it so.

“There are three things to remember about being a Starship Captain: Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never abandon a member of your crew.”

I think she’s a secret alien who’s gonna eat you, or a Romulan spy, or a salt succubus, or an android, or a Changeling, or one of those sexy people in rompers that murders you just for going on the grass!

Kill him! He’s the one!
Not me, you idiot. Him!

Remarkable, isn’t she? Notice the lifelike pigmentation, the variations in skin tones. The flesh - the flesh has warmth. There’s even a pulse. Physical sensation.

“I’ve been attempting to isolate them, but so far I’ve been able to recall clearly only one. Immense beings, a hundred limbs which resemble tentacles. Minds of such control and capacity that each limb is capable of performing a different function.”

I should say the Organians are as far above us on the evolutionary scale as we are above the amoeba.

Well, we’re Starfleet. Figuring out impossible problems is what we do, so let’s just keep calm and, uh, try to think of a solution.

We’re gonna ride that shockwave out of here.

You’ve got to hear me! We need a formula. We’ve got to risk implosion!

“You realize of course that if we give him the formula we’re altering the future.”

"Why? How do we know he didn’t invent the thing?”

But you must see that if I were to influence you, everything in this sector, in this quadrant of the galaxy, could change. History - my history - would unfold in a way other than it already has. Now, what possible incentive could anyone offer me to allow that to happen?

Save her, do as your heart tells you to do, and millions will die who did not die before.

“You’ll be killed, man!”

“Unless a solution is found quickly, that fate awaits all of us.”

“One alive, one not, yet both in pain.”

Take another step, you’ll die.

Then we’ll both die.

Request denied. Is that a made-up code? Who is this? Clear this channel!

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I know zis saying. It was inwented in Russia.