Random Star Trek Quotes

I think most of us are attracted by beauty and repelled by ugliness. One of the last of our prejudices. At the risk of sounding prejudiced, gentlemen, here’s to beauty.

MIRANDA: I understand, Mister Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.

SPOCK: And the ways our differences combine to create meaning and beauty.

Curious. What Chief Vanderberg said about the horta is exactly what the mother horta said to me. She found humanoid appearance revolting… but she thought she could get used to it.

Wake me up if it turns into something I need to care about.

I can forgive such a display only once. Challenge was given and lawfully accepted. It has begun. Let no one interfere.

I really like this classical band called “The Monkees.” Ever heard of them?

I thought all the animals were kept in cages.

I’ll break out of this zoo somehow and get to you. Is your blood red like ours? I’m gonna find out!

Nothing. I’m just phasing. No biggie.

Uhura is busy. I am monitoring.

Then my entire world began to change.

It’s possible that Mr. Paris represents a future stage in Human development… although I can’t say it’s very attractive.

To be like God, to have the power to make the world anything you want it to be.

You know nothing about our kind. You know only our remote ancestors who trembled before your tricks. Your tricks don’t frighten us, neither do you. We’ve come a long way in five thousand years.

It is true that in the future, you and the Klingons will become fast friends. You will work together.

[I had just finished watching this ep, and hearing this line, 5 minutes ago.]

Join with me, Gowron. Let us usher in this new era together.

Cossacks! Filthy Klingon murderers! You killed my brother Piotre. The Archanis Four research outpost. A hundred peaceful people massacred! Just like you did here. My brother, you killed my brother.

The agony booth is a most effective means of discipline. I presume you’ve ordered full duration.

How am I supposed to know?! You look like a goddamn science project!

Pinocchio is broken. Its strings have been cut.