Random Star Trek Quotes

I’ve done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I’ve hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive.

But what of Lazarus? What of Lazarus?

Thou art notified that thy kind hath infiltrated the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately.

-“BB”-

Greetings and felicitations.

Nobody wants a sparkly captain!

Our regards to Captain Dunsel.

Now the years I spent studying every single detail of the ship’s operation will be tested. With a little experience, I will be invulnerable to suspicion. At last I attained what is my just due - command of a starship. All the months of preparation now come to fruition.

Silence! The chatter of inferior weaklings wearies me, and it’s time I took command of the Enterprise.

You are arrogant, and closed-minded. You need to control everything and everyone. You don’t provide an atmosphere of trust, and you don’t inspire these people to go out of their way for you. You’ve got everybody wound up so tight, there’s no joy in anything. I don’t think you’re a particularly good captain.

You are wrong! Jackson Roykirk, your creator, is dead. You have mistaken me for him. You are in error. You did not discover your mistake. You have made two errors. You are flawed and imperfect and you have not corrected by sterilisation. You have made three errors!

The Kobayashi Maru scenario frequently wreaks havoc on students and equipment. As I recall you took the test three times yourself. Your final solution was, shall we say, unique?

It may interest you to know that since the initial use of corbomite more than two of our centuries ago, no attacking vessel has survived the attempt. Death has little meaning to us. If it has none to you then attack us now. We grow annoyed at your foolishness.

And they can make me a real boy again?

Time is the fire in which we burn

Unlikely, Major.

“Marriage is the greatest adventure of them all. It’s filled with pitfalls and setbacks and mistakes and… But it’s a journey worth taking… 'cause you take it together.”

Would that I had learned that some forty or so years ago…

-“BB”-

Oh, enjoy these times, Geordi. You’re the Chief Engineer of a starship; and that’s a time of your life that’ll never come again. When it’s gone - it’s gone.

I’m with you every day, Geordi. Every time you look at this engine, you’re looking at me. Every time you touch it, it’s me.

She was attacked by what appears to be essentially a robot, an automated weapon of immense size and power. Its apparent function is to smash planets to rubble and then digest the debris for fuel. It is, therefore, self-sustaining as long as there are planetary bodies for it to feed on.

I contain no parasitical beings.