Really attractive (older) celebrities

I’ll agree with most of the men mentioned, but I have to add Sam Elliott. There’s something really sexy about him.

SAM ELLIOTT, oh my goodness.

I’m now thinking thoughts not quite appropriate for the office. Once I worked with a man who looked and sounded exactly like Sam. my my my.

Jamie Lee Curtis and Susan Sarandon are both very hot.

Gotta agree w/ kellibelli and others above:
Sean Connery, Sean Connery, Sean Connery.
My mom (21 years older than me) AND my sister (21 years younger) agree.
Even old, even bald. Actually I think he looks better now than in those old Bond films.

And yes, Robert Redford has NOT aged well.

And Alan Rickman has strange appeal, too. Perhaps because he plays such dissolute characters.

Gotta agree. Sean Connery.
Also Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson.(he’s not so young anymore himself)

As far as Alan Rickman goes I absolutely love his wickedness on screen.You gotta love those bad boys.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Liam Neeson
Liam Neeson
Liam Neeson

Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, and Harrison Ford could all eat crackers in my bed anytime. Preferably all at the same time. :wink:

Sean Connery…gosh, I get all dopey just thinking about him.

I also have a thing for Sam Neill (the guy in ‘Jurassic Park’), maybe it’s the Kiwi accent, but he’s a hottie.

Hey, Tom Selleck’s over fifty himself. I’d still take him in a hot second. Along with Sam Elliot. Woof.

My. Is it getting hot in here? :wink:

Someday we’ll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject…

Not quite sure how old she is, but older than me anyway: Jane Seymour, I’ve liked her since way back when she did Live and Let Die.

Geez…my fantasies got me so lathered up I forgot to say I absolutely agree with the others who have mentioned Alan Rickman and Sam Elliot. Whew…now I’m all sweaty again.

I LOVE Ed Harris…those eyes, that bald head, mmmmmmm.

Cybill Sheperd
Sophia Loren
Madonna
Jamie Lee Curtis
Michelle Pfeiffer

All right, you women have really hit one of my hot buttons. I really dislike Sean Connery. Have disliked him ever since the 60 Minutes interview in which he said it was better to hit women with an open hand since punching them would probably leave a mark. Why would you hit women? “Because sometimes you have to when they’re being styoopid” (I’m paraphrasing. Just imagine that said in a ssssexy brogue.)

Sorry. I suppose Connery has some redeeming qualities but I forgot what they are.

As to the original question, older actresses who still crackle: Mimi Rogers, Rene Russo (she might be older than you think; I think she’s older than Mel Gibson). I thought Susan Sarandon was absolutely beautiful in Dead Man Walking, but maybe not in a sexy way. I bet Jessica Lange is still a knockout but I haven’t seen her in many years; it’s just a hunch.

I agree with Sam Elliot and would add Kris Kristopherson. For a blond, Nick Nolte isn’t bad.

Libby’s Mom
Sandra

Just had to add this:

Geoffrey Rush

Watch the movie “Elizabeth”… there’s power in presence.

Goldie Hawn

JIM BYRNES

If he’s ever available, so am I. Bye Bye 13 yr relationship

Monastic Rose