Really attractive (older) celebrities

I think that with this one, male Dopers should comment on female celebs and vice versa.
Mitzi Gaynor * (from the movie South Pacific) * number 1! :slight_smile:
Also: Liz Taylor
(I suggest older because, hey, I’m 50 myself. :slight_smile:

I adore Tommy Lee Jones. Does he count as “older”? And (quelle surprise) Harrison Ford. Consequently, I can the fugutive indefinitely.

Yeah, that’s right, the Fugutive–Harrison’s wife eats improperly prepared sushi and dies…

Two words…Sean Connery.'Nuff said.

Gotta watch those one-armed sushi chefs…

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Golly, Kelli…girls even admired Connery in the 60s! All those James Bond Movies. I guess even a lot of guys had to give him his due; but I never went to movies.

Ed Asner and Wilfred Brimley. :slight_smile: WOOF WOOF WOOF! <for those not in the know, “woof” is a slang for I think the person in question is hot.>

SC

Bea Arthur and Estelle Geddy! Talk about Hot!!!

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

on my list of older men [and by older i mean just older than i am] i’d definitely consider running away with indefinitely…

Tommy Lee Jones
Harrison Ford
Kevin Spacey
Morgan Freeman
Ben Kingsley
Yul Brynner [were he still alive]
Gabriel Byrne
David Strathairn

OfficeGirl in action

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

How could I forget Ben Kingsley? Gandhi I could take or leave (too long) but I loved him in Sneakers!

And does anyone still think Robert Redford is attractive? To me he looks like an old tanned hide left out in the rain…

re: Robert Redford… well, sometimes I like him but in general he just seems like a male version of my grandmother. A little too leathery for my tastes.

Although leathery can be good…!

OfficeGirl in action

Don’t forget Paul Newman… the years have definitely been good to him.

Harrison Ford (pant, pant)
Patrick Stewart (I’m not even a Trekkie!)

I prefer rogues to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest.
Alexandre Dumas the Younger (1824-1895)

Gregory Peck is still damn good looking, as are Monte Markham and Chad Everett–also Jim Brolin (lucky Babs!).

As for women, Kim Novak actually looks better today than she did in the '50s! And June Lockhart, creepily, does not seem to have aged a day since Lost in Space.

Thanks, Flora. :slight_smile: I’ve always admired Kim Novak and June Lockhart. (Ms. Novak is so much of a lefty, she even fenced left-handed in Moll Flanders.)

Well seriously this time:

Helen Mirren
Michelle Pffiefferrrerrerrr
Lynn Redgrave

Don’t let the loveless ones sell you a world wrapped in grey.

Older boys … my speciality. (I’m 23, BTW)

Gabriel Byrne
Jeremy Irons
Christopher Lambert
Jeff Goldblum
John DeLancie
Eric Roberts
John Malkovich
Anthony LaPaglia
Julian Sands
Pierce Brosnan
Paul Reiser
Nicholas Cage

All the ingredients necessary for yummy-boy stew.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

ChrisCTP, how could I forget Jeremy Irons?

mmmm mmm delish!

did you see him in Stealing Beauty?

speaking of which, Liv Tyler was something else in that movie… but that would be a different topic… :slight_smile:

OfficeGirl in action

Kevin Spacey and Pierce Brosnan “older men”? Well, technically, I think they are older than me too, but not that much older! Argh! I feel ancient right now. But you are right, they are both fabulous.

Sean Connery is the first person to spring to mind when the words “older” and “attractive” are strung together.

Harrison Ford too, to be sure. Patrick Stewart – yes. And, I am glad to see someone else mention Monte Markham. That man looks really good for his age, whatever that age is. He looks the same as he did in all those 70s TV shows he guest-starred on.

Micheal Ironside? He’s “older” to me (probably almost 50.) He plays a lot of bad guys, you probably recognize him, even if you don’t recognize the name. He has an unusual attractive quality to him.

I don’t know how old the commercials are, but whenever I see Linda Carter hawking those contact lenses, my heart goes pitter-pat.

Souvenieeeeers, nov-elties, par-ty tricks

Isn’t she six feet tall? Unnhhh! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge