Recommend me some works starring Chris O'Dowd

Seconded. It’s on Hulu and I just saw the first one. Ayoade should also be on every quiz program, and he’s working on it.

And wait for another show without Chris O’Dowd to start? “Eye candy?” HIM? I’ll never understand people attracted to men, but the cognitive dissonance of one woman did allow me to reproduce.

I looked up this thread because I wanted to express my love for Moone Boy, not just because of Martin Moone or Sean Murphy (O’Dowd), but the whole atmosphere. It may be set in 1990 in Boyle, but it could be 1965 in Chicago. My 1965 in Chicago. I’d heard that Ireland is 25 years behind the times and I guess that’s proof. :wink: His parents are much more realistic than others on TV and his sisters, well, I grew up around those girls. I told my oldest, who works in an international conference center, how concerned I was that the girls were but cliches and the show was an extended Paddy Joke, but she reassured me that they are real and that was why she loves it when Irish women come to town.

Personally, it’s a reassurance that my dad was right and I should be scared of Irish women. Like his mom. Dad was brave, but so scared of his mather that, when he blew his tuition on a girl at Winter Carnival, he joined the Air Corps rather than tell her. The Germans were less scary. Dear little Trish reminds me of her.