Redneck Nipple Beaver

At work they’ve decided to start this “motivational” program which involves “The way of the beaver.” Now, I’m a cynical bastard, but I work my ass off for whatever company employs me. On my own iniative I wrote up (long before we started this whole “way of the beaver” crap) a 40 page report on things I thought could help the company improve it’s productivity, got a $100 bonus and a plaque on the wall honoring my “achievement” (mind you, I’m the only person to get such), so I really don’t need to sit in any meeting while some guy discusses beavers and dams, I’ve got work to do.

Of course, while the guy’s talking about “the way of the beaver” I couldn’t help of thinking of the story Jeff Foxworthy relates about the guy getting his nipple bitten off by a beaver. Now, the evil little gears in my mind start whirring about making up a t-shirt of this (since we all get to wear “Gung Ho!” t-shirts with the implimentation of this “motivational” program [and honestly, I didn’t know I had a Ho or than she needed “Gunging,” whatever that is,]) and with me not being an artist, I figured that I’d google around to see if anyone had done a cartoon which illustrated this event. I knew I wouldn’t be able to put the whole “You might be a redneck if you’ve ever had your nipple bitten off by a beaver” into google and get anything I could use, so I figured that I’d just google the keywords. Those being “Redneck,” “Nipple,” and “Beaver”. Naturally, the next thought that popped into my head was “Band Name!” Sadly, though, I’ve had no luck finding any suitable images.

Here you go, my fair lad. A beaver nipple.

Yer welcome. And I love that Foxworthy skit. :smiley:

I had to click the link. I just had to click the link.

:rolleyes:

You googled “beaver?”

Heh heh heh
Reminds me of the time I was helping on a volunteer project of remodeling a local church building. I couldn’t find the right moulding to trim out a doorway that we made into a passageway (removing the door, widening the opening). I announced, very loudly, to all concerned, men, women, children that “I’m going on a trim hunt!” Hilarity ensued.