Renton Airport Duty Free

In a couple of weeks, I am going for a fishing trip on Vancouver Island and my group is flying from Renton Airport near Seattle. I think I know the answer, but is there any possibility that the airport has a duty free shop in the event I want to stock up on booze and smokes before I go? I am told that where we are flying to, there will be no stores of any sort.

If there isn’t anything like that at the airport, what is a case of beer and a carton of smokes going to run me in Seattle?

Here’s Renton Airport. Interesting. It has seaplane facilities. But it’s a general-aviation airport, and does not seem to have a duty-free shop.

Looking at the photos I was wondering why an airfield that apparently has no scheduled passenger service should have a whole bunch of airliners parked there. I then realized it’s home to an outfit call Boeing.

In my experience, duty-free shops are found where there’s a substantial number of scheduled international flights. So Renton doesn’t look as if it would have one.

please ignore this post, sorry