reposting things from the board

I was about to submit something that I had posted to another organization, but remembered this:

So, in reading this, I’m allowed to? I’d hate to step on any toes.

The way I first read this was “I was about to submit something [here] that I had posted to another organization”. I then realized the error of my ways. I’m just mentioing this so no one else does it, too. :slight_smile:

The way I interpret this, if you wrote it, you wrote it. It’s still your intellectual property to do with as you will. Use this power only for good…

If you wrote it, feel free to use it elsewhere. If someone else wrote it, I suggest you ask them.

I’m try to figure out how to include a quote is a post.

The way I first read this was “I was about to submit something [here] that I had posted to another organization”. I then realized the error of my
ways. I’m just mentioing this so no one else does it, too.

sorry for hijack. I was try to figure out how to get that nice formating when you include a quote in the reply. sorry I should have started my own “test” thread

Since I was the one who was quoted … sleepyhead, try the “quote” button at the bottom of each post. :slight_smile:

I hope anyone can try this. If not, I deserve a slap. I’m going to see how to modify the quote, so I only reprint some of it.

I hope anyone can try this. If not, I deserve a slap. I’m going to see how to modify the quote, so I only reprint some of it. **
[/QUOTE]

That seemed to work. Now, about the smilies… :slight_smile: