3. Arm
  4. Robert Redford
  5. Parking Meter
  6. Brick
  7. Gumball
  8. Snake
  9. Faithful
  10. Scratch-offs

I forgot to delete the questions. Didn’t mean to ruin your day.

1. peanut butter
  2. read
  3. cushion
  4. Morgan Freeman
  5. Laundromat
  6. brick
  7. M&Ms
  8. rat
  9. Sweetie
  10. soda

You didn’t. It’s just frustrating.

1. Soup
  2. Tome
  3. Arm Rest
  4. Morgan Freeman
  5. Laundromat
  6. Brick
  7. Cherry Tomato
  8. Silver Fish
  9. Affectionate
  10. Air

Kevin Bacon? :confused:

I guess it depends on what part of the question you emphasize. The “old actor” part of the “in a lot of movies” part. For me, Eastwood is the obvious “old” actor. I don’t think of Samuel L. as “old” the same way I think of Eastwood as old.
Also, I considered “in a lot of movies” to mean throughout a career, not just recently.

1. peanut butter
  2. tome
  3. arms
  4. Gene Hackman
  5. laundromat
  6. bricks
  7. fireball
  8. rat
  9. fuzzy
  10. lottery ticket

I don’t feel too good either after getting blasted like that for an honest mistake. Maybe you shouldn’t run this game if it stresses you out so much.

Yeah, Dolores Reborn should’ve made it more clear how she wanted the answers formatted.

Oh, wait:

If you read between the lines, she’s saying something like “I’m getting tired of people who don’t follow instructions, and I might just go off on the next person who disregards them.” Or maybe I’m being unduly influenced by her avatar.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Yup. Thank you Delores for running these games. I really enjoy them.

If you think it’s too much effort to format one post correctly, think about how much more effort it is to process fifty posts that haven’t been formatted correctly. From having done a few of these (much fewer than Dolores Reborn has done) I know that they take a lot of work. She’s getting nothing from doing all that work. So those of us who enjoy these threads should meet her more than halfway and submit them the way she asks for.

44 responses, come on people!

Really!? Blasted?
Come on, nothing Rebo said was even close to that.

In fact, in response to her post…

You served up some snark…

… to which she replied…

Sorry, no earth-shattering kaboom there!
If this level of exchange makes you “not feel too good” and you obviously don’t care about reducing stress for Rebo maybe this isn’t the game for you.
Otherwise, apologize to Rebo, say “Thank you” and move on.

Something I’m just now remembering about the Feud: when there is a lot of “chatter” in the thread, it is a disincentive to get the last few entries. Because you are not allowed to read the replies, when I saw that the thread had 70+ posts, I wouldn’t submit an answer because I was afraid I had missed the cut off of the first 50 replies.

But the chatter is half the fun.

1. meat
  2. tome
  3. Jacket
  4. Micheal Caine
  5. laundromat
  6. brick
  7. tootsie roll
  8. rat
  9. bitch
  10. coffee
  1. Prosciutto