RFK Jr Files to Run for President

The Atlantic has an article on RFK Jr. titled “The First MAGA Democrat” - which he is, right down to the pledges to clean up Washington and “end forever wars”, echoing Trump campaign promises.

His campaign manager, Dennis Kucinich resented the reporter’s mention of RFK Jr. as antivax, calling that term a ploy of “adherents” of Big Pharma. But when asked what vaccines RFK Jr. supports, Kucinich stammered and wouldn’t provide any examples.

So that’s what Dennis is up to these days.

As a well-respected artist, Schneider would be perfect as cultural ambassador in the RFK administration.

How short is Rob Schneider? RFK jr isn’t exactly a giant and he looks like he’s standing on a pedestal next to Schneider.

Google says the Robinator, ol’ Robararama, the Schneidmeister is 5’3"

Jeez, that’s almost as short as he is on talent. Who knew?

Are we sure that’s not Schneider?

The Dennster is a towering 5’7".

He could be wearing elevator shoes. Those could easily make Schneider look 5’5" tall, which is probably Kucinich’s actual height.

An RFK Jr Super Pac has connections to George Santos, Marjorie Taylor Green and Hershel Walker. I really hope people can see past his famous name and dismiss the guy. He’s too close to Trump.

Why anyone would listen to Bill Maher is beyond me. Anyone who would be in a movie titled “Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death” is foolish.

Different strokes. He’s a pretty sharp comic, and he often has guests on his show I like. Most times, it just gets my blood pressure up.\ but on certain topics he has some keen insights.

Or adventurously camp.

JFK had wonderful speech writers. Trump …

I was five when he was assassinated. I was twelve when Bobby was. My dad was one of his delegates to the convention. I will never forget coming home from something and he was just sitting in the dark in the living room. Totally unlike him.

Bobby was a real American hero. This son of his is a disgrace to his legacy. Just a shame.

RFK Jr. on AIDS being caused by “the gay lifestyle”, not HIV. You see, Fauci wanted it to be an infectious disease so he could control things.

They were slain less than five years apart. How does that timing work?

Or earning a paycheck.

Because I can’t do numbers. I was seven when jfk died.

Ah, thanks.

Just when you think RFK Jr. can’t stoop any lower, he confounds expectations. Now he’s suggesting that Covid-19 was formulated to spare Jews.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged."

What a slimeball.

Those who support him will find a way to overlook stuff like this, just as Trump’s supporters happily overlooked his abusive behavior and crazy-ass statements.