Right or Wrong? Elderly man run over and seriously injured in Road Rage Incident

Women drivers! :mad:

So, are “drive through pedestrians” a thing in Vegas now? Sheesh. I thought they’d come up with everything when they started drive-through wedding chapels.

What if they’re fat and in the crosswalk? How are you even supposed to notice them?

Same here. Why is this even a question? In fact, last time I was in Las Vegas I stopped to let an old man cross the street and a cop pulled me over. He gave me a ticket for “failing to mow down a geezer.”

Fucking ruined my whole vacation.

He should spend quite a long time in jail - I think an attempted murder charge would be appropriate. Doing what that guy did with his car is so inappropriate - you can’t use a big, powerful machine like that to injure other people.

He should also lose his driver’s license for life. Driving is a privilege, and he should never enjoy that privilege again.

That’s good stuff!

Now, it’s a controversial thing and I’m probably going to take a lot of flak for this, but I’m gonna go out on a limb and agree with you…it’s bad to deliberately run over people.

I’m going to go even further… it is the height of rudeness to cut somebody off in your car.

But he was old, and a little overweight. Did you consider that before giving your knee-jerk opinion? Huh?

Meh. Road rage happens.

People get rewarded by trying to get over on others and how well they do “The Weasel Laugh” afterwards at work; they evidently take that on the roads with them driving home too.
Everybody wants to push the envelope, nobody looks to see if there’s a funeral card inside.

“Somebody’s going to Emergency. Somebody’s going to jail.” -Don Henley

From the article:

“The driver was described as a white man in his 30s with a medium build. He was wearing a gray hoodie.”

Once again the scurge of The Hoodie strikes again.

Anything you want to get off your chest, Charlie?

If running over elderly people is wrong, I don’t want to be right.

Seriously, the driver should be charged with attempted murder.

I’m an old geezer myself. It would depend on the size of the law suit involved. If it’s great enough, I’ll happily volunteer to get run over . . . especially if the driver is rich.

Oh, and Guinastasia, you get more points running over elderly women.

Who says I don’t?

One of the highest point-value targets is baby ducks. Sweet, innocent, not typically on the roads so there’s the scarcity factor, hard to hit because they’re so small. After all, old men could be former Nazis and deserve it!

StG