Right you lot! Turn out your pockets. Right now!

'Scuse me. What is an “Oyster card”?

Is it a restaurant in the UK?

a Wallet containing:
[ul]
[li]EUR 2.79 in coins[/li][li]EUR 100 in bills[/li][li]ID card[/li][li]driver’s licence[/li][li]ATM/debit card[/li][li]MasterCard[/li][li]Student ID including ticket for public transport[/li][li]“Packstation” card (automated post office box for packages)[/li][li]“Bahncard” (50% off railway tickets for a fixed fee)[/li][li]three library cards (university, department and city)[/li][li]card for language courses at my university[/li][li]two EUR 0.55 stamps[/li][/ul]
cell phone (Motorola Razr V3i)
key ring (7 keys)
Victorinox “Soldier” knife

I was wondering the same thing.
My pockets: a dime and up until lunchtime my cell (which is now charging).

That 25lb purse* I cart around though…
*Okay not literally, but sometimes it feels like it.

What does “you lot” mean? We’ve now got two threads with that in the title and I don’t know what’s it’s talking about. Is it like . . .you bunch of people? you all?

Oh, and in case I’m included in the “you lot”, I don’t have any pockets on me at the moment.

I just got out of the shower and am reading the dope in bed in a fluffy robe, i have no pockets :smiley:

I have nothing in my pockets besides knives and lint.

It’s a smart charge card for London Transport - it works by RFID - you ‘touch your oyster’ and the barriers open.

that just sounds all kinds of dirty…

It’s a call to attention in the manner of, say, Windsor Davies. (the other thread is a spinoff/copycat of this one)

A kleenex and a Nicotine Gum wrapper.

£1.30 (£1 coin, 20p and 10p)
and that’s it.

When I stand up to leave the office I’ll add (because I can’t bear to have all this stuff in my pockets all day when I spend most of the time tapping away at a computer (some of it even doing work!):

Sony Ericsson mobile
Keys (front door, my car, wife’s car, two office keys, cycle locker key (driving into Cambridge at rush hour? no thanks), some little key that I keep meaning to get rid of as I don’t know what it’s for, but daren’t because I don’t know what it’s for, and cycle lock keys for home bike and work bike)
Wallet (containg various cards, cash, receipts etc)

In my jeans pocket (front right) a quarter.
In my coat pocket, a fuzzball (btw, this is not lint - they are two distinctly different species.)
Now had you asked me what was in my PURSE, we’d be here an hour. At least.

One cigarette case containing…12 cigarettes, one lighter, one mobile phone and one electronic sudoku game. And that’s just in my dressing gown.

In my left front pocket, a US$20 bill and a 1GB USB thumb drive.

In my right front pocket, my keys and a penny.

In my left rear pocket, a notice from my bank that I need to call them about.

In my right rear pocket, my wallet.

No kidding!
Now I am wondering about the “pearl” in an oyster.
I’m going to “touch the oyster” tonight and see if the barriers open!

Left front pocket:
pickup truck key
27 cents in change

Right front pocket:
memory stick

Right rear pocket:
Wallet containing:
Not much cash (you can tell I’m married)
library card
insurance card
driver’s license
bank and credit cards
RFID card for work security door lock
a few business cards (which I almost never give out but work insists on printing them up for me anyway)

Well, in typical internet user fashion, I currently have no pockets.

However, sitting on the table beside me is the stuff I will put into my pockets when I put on my clothes.

My wallet. It has in it a time card for work, drivers license, concealed carry permit, two credit cards, an ATM card, two merchant/customer cards, and a lottery ticket.

Four dollar bills, a quarter, three nickles and three pennies.

A cell phone

A keyring, with five keys, (one of which I will probably throw away when I finish this post, since there is no longer a lock to which it fits), and a coupon knife.

A one gigabyte USB flash drive.

A ball point pen.

A rock.

There is a camera and two SD cards in a case in my jacket pocket, and a small tripod. There was a receipt for the tripod, but I just threw that away.

That’s it.

Tris

P. S. I just realized that I have more data storage in my pockets (four Gigabytes) on a daily basis than was available at the Pentagon, when I worked there. I’m not even an IT geek!

I’m just wearing underwear. So no pockets.

OK, so today I have pockets. Let’s see…

approximately $5 in change
a Chap Stick
two hair elastic thingies

… and that’s it. I take out my monster keyring and wallet when sitting around, because they are uncomfortable.

Left front: $11.75 in cash, a check for (hmm, opens check) $299.31 (ooh, not bad for a days work), and tweezers. I always carry tweezers, don’t ask me why.

Right front: keys.

Left back: my small and flexible calendar. I wouldn’t know where the hell I was supposed to be everyday without it.

Right back: Wallet.