RikWriter is a stupid, pathetic, miserable coward

Ha! Yeah, sure you aren’t. That, and not being able to read your own cites, are your two best defined characteristics on this board.

Nope.

From Merriam-Webster:

Not exactly what I had assumed based on the obvious etymology, but I still claim it! Obsessively-compulsively!

Better still, do a GD search on your own posts (and those following in the thread), and learn why such a characterization is justified.

In all fairness, fellow Dopers, I do think Clothahump has some value as an interesting specimen. It is very rare (outside the Libertarian Party) to see radical conservatism (or whatevayacallit) combined with radical atheism. But as a scientific materialist myself, I am no more proud of Clotha than I am of Madalyn Murray O’Hare.

Nope, you are still a fucking liar.

I said Kerry voted against the first Gulf War; you said he did not. You lied.

You forgot the
Regards,
Shodan

He was probably too busy spanking it to footage of Baghdad being bombed.

As to the OP, I’ve noticed the same thing from Rik. On the couple of occasions I’ve gotten into an argument with him (in CS, no less), his rebuttals have basically come down to “no u”. It was seriously like debating a five year-old.

Brainglutton, don’t you agree that a circumspect poster would look up the definition of circumspect and consider it prudently and cautiously before claiming to have used it correctly? :wink:

And aren’t you the dude who posts pretty often disparaging the South?

I’m not impressed by Rikwriter, but I’m not sure I’d call you fair-minded, if you’re the guy I’m thinking of who has so many bad things to say about the South and so few good things to say about it.

Daniel

And oh so humble.

I would not dream of daring to contradict any of the above self-congratulation, except to note that you also may have confused “prolific” with “profound”.

They are similar-sounding and have the same number of letters, but mean quite different things. :slight_smile:

Hmm, verbose pompus ass vs. terse pompus ass.

Such a dilemma.

Enjoy,
Steven

I might feel insulted by that, if I didn’t take it as a compliment! :slight_smile:

You lied and you are lying now. I said, I explained repeatedly, that Kerry did not flatly oppose the war, but voted against the resolution to authorize Bush I to use force – explaining that once that power was granted, the decision would taken out of Congress’ hands entirely. And Bush, unlike many in Congress, did not appear inclined to give sanctions time to work. Events proved Kerry right.