RIP LiveOnAPlane

What a shock. My condolences.

My condolences to the family. How sad.

I’m so very sorry. My condolences to the family.

RIP LiveOnAPlane. You will be missed. :frowning:

Just adding my shock about this and condolences to the family.

Wow. Shock and sadness! My condolences to his love ones, and wishing him a safe and comfortable flight!

I’m sorry for his family’s loss, and that our community here is losing another member. I’ll update the memorial thread in a couple of days, after this thread runs its course and I figure out what to say about him. I remember seeing him around the boards a lot - and in fact he had some nice things to say four years ago after I’d just lost a friend - but I don’t know a lot of details about his life.

good heavens.

may his memory be eternal.

You’ll be missed.

I saw this yesterday and just didn’t know what to say. I still don’t, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I remember reading that story in teemings when it came out. Although I didn’t know much about LiveOnAPlane, I would love to have met him and I’m sorry that he is gone.

I’m so sorry.

Damn. That’s way too young! :frowning:

I hope he didn’t die on a plane. That would be too ironic.

Peace on him and condolences to his family.

But…but…he was just here, talking with us! RIP, comrade.

Rest in peace, LiveonAPlane

Unsticking this, with our respects going to LiveOnAPlane’s family.

Thank you all for such kind words about my dad. We are all still in shock and managing day by day. Such kind words from “virtual” friends really mean a lot so thank you! We are comforted by the fact that dad accepted Christ years ago and is now rejoicing. Mom and I miss him dearly.

Sorry to hear that.

Just seeing this. So sorry - he will be missed.

We posted the latest issue of teemings today. It has LiveOnAPlane’s last story in it, and we dedicated the issue to him.