Robin Williams Plan For U.S. Affairs

Well, considering it is jerseydiamond posting this, I figured it should be in the PIT. I am sure I will get a lot of,
[shrieky voice] “Jerseydiamond, how could you post such a horrible thing” [/shrieky voice] lol

Anyway, I got this in an e-mail, though I’d share it.

So… are you in support with this or what? What is your take on the views expressed in the e-mail?

Snopes.

It doesn’t strike me as something that Robin ‘Mork from Ork’ Williams would approve of, but the plan does have a certain appeal to it.

It’s a fraud.

Damn, brianjedi beat me to it. I wanted to help fight ignorance, goshdarnit!

Darn, brianjedi beat me to it.

Boy, that sounds just like Robin Williams, doesn’t it? After all, he is most famous for his ill-informed and humorless reactionary political diatribes.

Fuckin’ A. I always wondered how gullible you’d have to be to believe in Creationism. Now I know. Next time, try posting this to your recycling bin, where there is a substantially greater chance that someone who gives a fuck will see it.

Debunked on snopes

Damn, they’re 1920’s style "brianjedi’s

Sorry to spoil the fun, guys, but I guess I just got here first with the link.

It’s good to see that wide-eyed credulity is alive and well.

Sorry – I was getting my URL right and brianjedi and KCSuze beat me to it.

Jersey, not only is that a fake, but it happens to be one of the most UNChristian things I’ve ever heard.

You worship a guy who said, “Love thy neighbor, give all your wealth to others, do unto others as you would have done unto you,” and then you go around spewing this shit.

Get thee behind me, Hypocrite! Pharisee, thy name is Jersey Diamond.

:rolleyes:

Now Governor Quinn and I are thinking alike. You and brianjedi can do sooo much better than to think like me. :slight_smile:

Not surprisingly, Snopes says that this is false. JerseyDiamond, please don’t post glurge on the Straight Dope. I found the information on this in less than 5 minutes, including the time it took to close Snopes’ popups.

Lynn
For the Straight Dope

Oh, and on second glance, I noticed it mentioned we got rid of Noriega.

Too bad we were the ones who trained him in the first place.
[sub]coughschooloftheassassinscough[/sub]

::exasperation:: Sheesh, I come in dead last!

I beat Lynn to a link? Cool!

Last post, I swear.