Romeo is Bleeding

Fantastic soundtrack. Great cast. Interesting plot…23% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Are you shitting me? 23%? At least the audience vote got it right with 63%.

I saw it in the theater when it came out, and I thought it was an overwrought, self-important potboiler. Juliette Lewis was at peak annoyance, and even Oldman’s performance was nothing special. Sorry.

I saw it on VHS as soon as it was released-it seemed more *strange *than anything else.

Loved Lena Olin, tho. Any woman who will self-mutilate for the cash is alright in my book.

Anything Juliette Lewis is in is awful. What family connection did she have to break into the business?

There was a time that I considered this one of my favorite movies. I still think it’s a great modern noir.

Her dad was Geoffrey Lewis, who you might recognize from several 70’s era Clint Eastwood movies.

I don’t know if anyone remembers but Lena Olin basically was hired to appear on Alias to play her Romeo is Bleeding character.

I was super stoked…and then in typical confusing Abrams manner everything became wishy-washy as to her motives and confusing as hell.

Thanks. Yes and now I know how she got her break. Meh.

I haven’t seen it since it was in the theaters, but I remember liking it a lot. Moody, quirky, atmospheric. What’s not to like?

Just a sec… Damn, not available on Netflix streaming!

Fantastic picture! Totally overlooked. GO is great.

Juliette Lewis’ extra shiny forehead graced many a 90s film. They really tried to make her hot…but it just didn’t take.

As far as Romeo is Bleeding, I tried to like it. But other than Lena Olin, who would have paid to see read the phone book 15-20 years ago, the movie was pretty bland. Even Oldman didn’t seem to bring his A-game for that one

I loved it. Violent with a film noir feel, sad, pathetic ending…Lena Olin was hot, hot, hot hot hot hot!

I fucking LOVE this movie, especially Lena Olin. A favorite for when I’ve had a shitty day and need my mood lifted!

Oh wow. I completely disagree.

The Other Sister.
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?
Whip It.
Hick.
Hysterical Blindness.

These were all great and I think she added to the cast very well.