Roswell Alien Autopsy Film

This isn’t so much to do with the Roswell film, but a few years ago, James Earl Jones hosted a special on the JFK assassination.

One of the conclusions was that there were 6 shots fired in Dealey Plaza.

The other stuff in the special was just as credible.

I remember that show. I also remember being really pissed that Jones would stoop to being associated with that garbage.

-andros-

“Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!” Exceptions? None!
-Doc Bronner

Remember the Orson Wells “War of the Worlds” broadcast? Even though there were inconsistancies in the broadcast, commercials, & no other radio network was covering the ‘invasion’, legions of gullible twits bought into it.

Come to think of it, this was about phoney spacemen , too.
A predisposition to accept nonsense?

We have met the enemy, and He is Us.–Walt Kelly

Regarding Jonathan Frakes show: You where shown two or three different stories and you were supposed to pick the one that actually happened. Since they were all equally unbelievable, I never tried to quess which was supposed to be fact. I believe some things like aliens and esp MAY exist. But unless I see it for myself (under controlled circumstances), I’ll reserve my belief.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE AMAZING RANDI!!!

** To One And All (& Con #3, the man with the exercise wheel in his head)**

WHAT “SERIOUS UFO RESEARCH”?
It’s all about as serious as unicorn hunting, or gathering pixie dust!

YO-HO, ME HEARTIES! ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE MUSICAL BATTLE AT SEA!

So this one’s not going to die quietly, huh? Go figure.

I disagree - the term ‘serious UFO research’ makes a great deal of sense to me. Remember that the ‘U’ stands for Unidentified. The research part is trying to do the identification. Once that’s done, you’ll know whether the ‘Object’ is extraterrestrial or not.

I haven’t seen any compelling evidence of an extraterrestrial object yet but this is my personal opinion. I have seen an appalling lack of intelligence and taste most every time I turn on the TV, again personal opinion …