Running digital distribution game sale/special thread

GOG has started their summer sale.

Thank you. Got Swat 3 and 4 for less than 10$. Definitely something to check out. It’s the anti-CoD. The police equivalent of Arma; hardcore and deliberate.

Steam summer sale supposedly starts the 22[sup]nd[/sup].

This thread has mostly outlived its usefulness, given that it was started at a time long ago when big sales were notable and relatively infrequent. Now we’ve literally got hundreds of games on sale every week which is too much to even mention. Edit: 2009 is when this thread started. Crazy.

But since lots of people subbed here would probably be interested, I went ahead and created a summer sale thread.

For the people who are subbed I figured I’d mention the 2017 winter sale thread

Of course it’s but a shadow of its former self but Steam’s Summer Sale started today.

Bumping to recommend this game which is part of the current “Talk Like a Pirate” sale; it’s like a cross between Sid Meier’s Pirates and Mount & Blade minus former’s the dancing. The publisher licensed the engine from Warband. If you get it, be sure to check out the alternate starts mod in the Steam Workshop.

The Witcher 3 GOTY edition, which includes both10+ hour DLC’s, just dropped to its all time low price.

$9.99

I bought it for $14.99 6 months or so again and trust me, it is worth every penny.

On Good Old Games.

Jedi: Fallen Order, one of the better games I’ve played this last year, is now $19.99, it’s all time low. One of the few really great Star Wars games to be released the last few years.

• Steam
  • Epic
  • Amazon

All have it for $20.

Epic started their Spring Sale today.

Anyone know if:

• they are handing out $10 coupons at checkout?
  • there are free games daily?
  • any amazing deals are in it?

Looks like the only free games are the weekly ones they’ve been doing.

There are a bunch of 75% off deals, some 70%, some 80%, and a few 90%, but they look all old enough that anyone interested in those games would likely already have them.