Running digital distribution game sale/special thread

Endless legend just released a new expansion that’s supposed to beef up the gameplay during winter.

In celebration they are heavily discounting most Endless games:

Endless Legend is a great and fresh take on 4X, and I’ve heard really good things about Dungeon of the Endless.

Endless space emperor edition is an amazing, slick, 4X space game, and for $6 is a no brainer if you like strategy or space games :slight_smile:

Both Steam and GoG.com are running May the Fourth be With You sales on Star Wars franchise items.

I hardly ever post to this thread anymore since there are far too many deals to mention, but every so often something I strongly recommend comes around - Rainbow 6 siege for $15 on amazon. Full edition.

Thread about it

Steam has “Starter” Edition for $15. I don’t know what the differences are, I bought from Amazon

Steam’s Summer Sale starts Thursday, reportedly.

Star Wars Battlefront now $19.99 (50% off) via Origin.

Summer sale at greenmangaming through the end of July. Seems to require (free) registration. Seeing a lot of 10-30% discounts on pre-purchase games.

Ultimate Chicken Horse, my favorite platformer by far, is currently on sale in the Humble Store-- $9.89 for a single copy and $33.74 for a four-pack, if people want to go in on it together.

I think this is the most fun I’ve ever had with a video game. You compete to complete a platforming course-- each player gets to select elements to build the course (including traps), and then everyone tries to run the course. You get points if you complete the course, and if your traps kill any of the other players. If everyone completes the course, or if no-one completes the course, nobody gets any points.

The aesthetic is lighthearted and cartooney, and it’s incredibly silly to, say, watch someone ride up an elevator, get killed by a crossbow, and then have their corpse with an arrow sticking out of its butt get sucked into a black hole.

Five stars! HIGHLY recommended!

Civilization: Beyond Earth is on a Steam sale right now for $13.99, and it’s bundled with the expansion (and some kind of map pack addon) for $19.79. I’m not sure if this is the lowest they’ve ever been priced, but it’s got to be pretty close.

Rising Tide got pretty good reviews in what has become the new normal for Civ putting out a mediocre product and then making the game decent with expansions.

Great deal on a great game: you can get Shadow of Mordor and all the DLC for $4.99 at Bundle Stars:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle

Steam is having a Fallout weekend. Everything Fallout, including the maligned Season Pass for 4, is on sale for 33% to 50% off.

Bumping this thread to mention the new Humble Bundle at

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

Obviously some political stuff involved, and God knows there’s enough of that on every other forum, but it’s a pretty damn impressive list of stuff for $30.

Dishonored 2 on sale at a bunch of sites. Best price I’ve seen so far is $26.99 at greenmangaming.com (the “VIP” price).

Homefront: the Revolution is $12 on Steam for the Freedom Fighter edition. The last DLC releases tomorrow which is probably the catalyst for the sale as its last hurrah. If you enjoy the Far Cry 3/4 model and think you’d like it in an urban setting then you’ll likely have fun with HF:R.

Battlefield 1 is $30 (Standard edition) right now on Origin and, until the 15th, you get the Deluxe upgrade free if you buy the season pass. I mean, it’s still $50 and the Deluxe isn’t worth the $25 MSRP but at least it’s something if you suspect you’ll get roped into it sooner or later. If you haven’t done so before, you can sign up for a trial at Origin and use the 10% member discount on your purchase to save a couple bucks. Just make sure to cancel before you’re charged.

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation is half price on GoG.com- $19.99. RTS, apparently the spiritual successor to Supreme Commander.

The pre-order for Dead Rising 4 (PC) is $30 on Gamersgate if you use “zGold” from Razer. Buy $30 in zGold and get an extra 500 free (effectively $35) then use it to buy DR4 for $32.93 after zGold discount. You actually wind up with a token amount of zGold remaining but your outlay is thirty bucks so let’s call it that.

The whole “zGold” thing is goofy but Razer is a well established mouse/keyboard company in the gaming field so it’s not a fly by night operation and you’re safe buying the stuff. They’ve partnered with Gamersgate and some other places (Indie Gala, etc) to offer additional discounts as an incentive to use their pseudo-currency.

Steam is having an Anime Weekend. Games and videos are on sale.

Morrowind GOY edition is currently on sale on Steam for $7.49.

I have a 20% off coupon for Beat Cop. Any of you Steam users want it?

Heh. Steam’s Daily Deal is DEFCON at 85% off.