Ryan_Liam: Shut the fuck up, you stinking pile of shit

And I’ve repeatedly pointed out that there’s no daylight between those two things.

That would depend on there being progress.

Even before the post that prompted this Pit thread, I was contemplating a thread about Ryan’s recurring intelligibility problems. It ain’t just you, and it ain’t just that post.

Ah, for the days when the most annoying thing about Ryan_Liam was his use of the board as a personal journal…

Yes there is, there is a difference in wanting to see Iraq go down the tubes, and wanting to see someone wrong on the subject.

Which there is.

:rolleyes:

I will just say again, if I had any intention to claim I was in the military, I wouldn’t of said it just once

Man, how hard is it for you to answer a simple question? Were you in the military? Yes or no?

No there fucking well isn’t, because if you’re wrong on the subject, then that means Iraq has gone down the tubes. There isn’t a single person on the board who doesn’t desperately want you to be right. If you’re right, than thousands of lives haven’t been wasted in vain. You cannot seperate the two issues: they’re one and the same.

Besides, you being wrong isn’t some sort of epochal event. We’ve all seen you be wrong about crap plenty of times before. It ain’t exactly special, anymore.

Lets take a look at what I’m saying;

Which implies I’m not in the military and also means,

NO

Which means,

NO

Better? Does it clear everything up for you now?

I’ve never been one to not admit I’m wrong, and by that assertion, you’ve read some of my previous threads/posts, make up your own mind.

Yet many of you have already come to the conclusion Iraq has gone down the tubes and that I’m wrong anyway. So what’s there to argue about?

This assumes that the situation is fixable. And I don’t know what you see that makes you think that this administration has anywhere near the competence to do any fixing. If there’s one thing that characterizes this administration, it’s utter incompetence.

Back in the 1940’s, the United States government not only made plans for winning a war (actually two different wars going on simultaneously) but it also realized that it needed to start making plans during the war for what was going to happen after the war ended.

I don’t know why the current administration didn’t look back to this historical example of how to do things right. Maybe they didn’t want to risk being tainted by accusations of being Trumanesque.

Ryan, what is wrong?
Victory is for certain
Are you flipflopping?

-Joe

Oh, yes, lets.

At what point in that mess of quasi-English syntax do you even come close to providing an answer to the original question?

What the fuck does that even mean? It’s like three perfectly good sentences died, then got dug up by a mad scientist who stitched them together into one Frankenstein monster and then unleashed it on a helpless peasant village.

Not really. At this point, your command of the English language is so transparently pathetic that, when type “NO” in large point font, I figure there at least a 1 in four chance you meant to say “YES” and got confused.

Make up my mind? About what? I didn’t pose a question in that bit you quoted from my post. I made a statement: no one is sitting around thinking, “Oh boy, oh boy, I hope I can catch Ryan in an error!” Especially when proving you wrong on this subject means tens of thousands of people have died for no fucking reason!

Of course, people are going to keep doing it anyway, because even if you’re never going to get the point, someone else reading it might, and that’s one more person who is going to support getting out of this quagmire before any more lives are wasted. Which serves well as a reply to this bit:

Which is kind of ironic, because that bit doesn’t serve as a reply to a single damn thing in my post. Seriously, do you actually read English, or do you post to this board via Babelfish?

Let’s run a piece of Ryan-speak through Babelfish, say from English (?) to Spanish and back to English:

Wow… it almost make sense now! Maybe if we try it in French:

Yup, that’s the authentic Ryan voice that comes through all right.

:wink:

Weird. I was about to ask him the same thing. Except I was wondering if it was some third rate rip-off of Babelfish designed by people whose fluency in English is limited to having briefly seen the cover of a dictionary once.

but wasn’t the cover torn off?

I’m sorry, but I think you just killed him. Translating something right-wing wargasming moron into FRENCH? I think that’s like a matter/antimatter thing…or possibly that one little floaty guy saying his name backwards.

-Joe

Ah, the traditional Ryan_Liam argument by assertion. Good to know there are some eternal constants. :slight_smile:

So, Ryan, is bombing for peace anything like fucking for virginity – in your world I mean?

Massacre of Civilians Was Inevitable

Imbecile.

Let me go through it again

I thought he said did people who were in the military, and were also military enthusiasts, could contribute, then I said

Which is the reason why I responded in such a manner.

All ‘Chickenhawks’ hate the French :slight_smile:

Sorry to dissapoint, but NO actually meant no this time :smiley:

It means there would of been the off chance of me claiming to be in the military more than that one time.

Fair do’s, I didn’t know you made a statement.

But lives aren’t being wasted to ensure a country has the ability to fend for itself.

Babelfish all the way :wink:

Elections, a increasing capable Iraqi Army, first national unity government since 2003, a written and elected constitution, seems to me despite the incompetence they’re on the right track.

Doesn’t any of your insults not eminate from the Genitals?

As for your cite,

[QUOTE]

Redfury Cite Homepage
*The Invention of the AIDS Virus
Harvey Bialy on fast-food etiology.[/*QUOTE]

:wally

Yes. And while these games are going on, people are dying en masse. For what good? “Whom does it benefit?”

I don’t know where you stole it from, either, and I don’t care: GO PUT IT BACK!!

:smiley:

Just to confuse matters futehre wrt the provenance of the story, here is America: A Brief Parable.