Santa is gay

WHAT??? Have you told Drain Bead??

Oh… you said Santa. Not Satan. My bad.

:smiley:

LL

“Physically he’s a wet dream for the Girth and Mirth club and the perfect poster model for Bear Poster Child! (so true)”

Have to admit Ive always had a little Santa fantasy. Well, if he IS gay, I hope he stops at my house and stays a while. You should see the Santa in the latest Land’s End catalog…talk about Bear Poster Child!!! If Rudolph is, though…I’m not really into reindeer, so he’ll have to rub up against the chimney or something.

I think there’s a difference between gay & pederast…anyway, I leave out the boy blunder as often as possible…I too would have voted to off Jason Todd, had I had the opportunity (but why stop there? They should have killed the previous one too…and Joel Schumacker while they are at it)
[/hijack]

As long as the Tooth Fairy’s straight…

Not to turn this into a GQ, but…

…what’s a “bear”? Or is this, like “felch”, one of those things I could stand not to know?

A bear is a big hairy gay guy. More often than not into leather, but that’s not a requisite.

A bear is like a truck driver, big bellied, hairy, and cuddly. mmmmm. :slight_smile: The perfect type of guy. Santa is more of a daddy bear but I still love him. I am happy to meet you Deacon, seems like we share an affection. :slight_smile:

HUGS!
Sqrl

::applauding::

Bravo, bravo, bravo, my sqrly friend. :wink:

SqrlCub: "I am happy to meet you Deacon, seems like we share an affection. "

Hahaha…hell yes! Nice to find a fellow bear admirer. I sure would like to see on this board a discussion of what a “bear” is! Very good description you gave, as opposed to “a guy with muscles, rippled abs, a beard, and a hairy chest”!!

But maybe you should explain to don Jaime what a “cub” is as well!!

(hijack)BTW SqrlCub are you a long-time or semi-long time poster? I am looking to be “adopted” for what its worth…If you look at the “SDMB Newbie Rites of Initiation” thread and my adoption request, might you consider? Theres more on me in the “Crunchy Frog’s Welcome Wagon (Newbies take note)” thread…if you’re interested. Pretty please? No one is picking me up…sigh. Guess I’m too boring…

Spooje

Well…see, Falcon had this little movie clip. The reindeer had some sort of ass apparatus attached, and this guy with a little penis and some odd-looking thighs started fucking it.

FTR, Falc deleted it after we left.

We all stared in wide-eyed wonder for a minute, until Phil had to “pee” really badly and left the room. :wink:

I started singing “Rudolph the Red-Asses Reindeer” but it didn’t really catch on.

Deacons Trucked you have been adopted. If you don’t appease me you will wind back up in the SDMB orphanage. Look for details in the initiation rites thread.

Oh and as for the what is a bear/cub thing I’d rather not. You should know from the BML that it generally just starts fights although not likely to here since these people are mostly straight. :slight_smile: I kind of think of defining the bear thing as making the bears into a typetwink.

HUGS!
Sqrl