Say, That's a Pretty Sexy Looking Robot

It’s interesting to me that he builds them all to look female. Do you think it’s due to a male possibly being too intimidating or a possible threat while females tend to have a more calming affect?
Just thinking out loud.

Does she have a shiny metal ass?

Can I bite it?

I really wanted to be the first one to reference that.

“No thanks Mom, I’d rather make out with my MonroeBot”

Manhands!

She’s got nothing on “Maria”

I keep hearing that voice from the Capital One identity theft protection comercials.

“Hee, hee, hee. My girl robot.”

Dude, this is happening in Japan. Japanese humanoid robots don’t want to conquer the world–they wanna get freaky with introverted college kids.

I keep looking at this thinking that somebody was severely disappointed with their inflatable Love Doll as a youngster.

Ay least we’ll get laid before the toasters nuke us from orbit.

I bet they sell them at a loss, but charge a monthy subscription for use of the “Mute” button!

All you robosexuals are sick. Take your perversions elsewhere.

You’d think he’d save himself a little work and make them male. You can get yourself a ‘robot’ penis at any adult toy store. This way he has to make breasts. Perhaps he needs a little extra space and man boobies aren’t the direction he’s going?

The Cylons were built by man.
The Cylons rebelled.

Probably because they were sick of being used as sex toys.

You think so? I can’t imagine what it must be like in real life, but the static photos just look like a soulless mannequin to me - I think it’s the vacant, glassy stare; QRIO has bags more personality than this thing.

Silicone, huh? Known for it’s thermal stability, high lubricity & extreme water repellence.

Repliee Q1: She’s not your father’s inflatable doll.

What do you want to bet they’ll market her as “Your Plastic Pal that’s FUN to be with…”?

oh well, they’ll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes, share and enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
[flattened fifth out of tune]
Share and enjoy
Share and enjoy
journey through life with a plastic boy
or girl by your side
let you pal be your guide
and when it breaks down
or starts to annoy
or grinds when it moves
and gives you no joy
'cos it’s eaten your hat
or had sex with your cat
bled oil on your floor
or ripped off your door
and you get to the point
you can’t stand anymore
bring it to us
we won’t give a fig
we’ll tell you;
**GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN A PIG
[/FFOOT]

Hey, sexy mama…wanna kill all humans?

First thing I thought was “Eeeew. Man Hands!”

I see some serious market synergy with FleshLight.

Brilliant.