Sci-fi technology you'd love to have in your house?

To have the best prom ever. Duh.

Of course, in conjunction with the holodeck is the housekeeping robot to mop out the holodeck…

Way too dangerous. I’d get it out after a few beers and accidentally behead myself.

From the series Doraemon:

1. 4th-Dimensional Pocket, that can carry ANYTHING. (This makes retrieval rather tricky sometimes, though.)
  2. The “Anywhere Door”. Just state your location and open the door, then step through it. (It helps to be specific, though.)
  3. Time Machine, accessible through desk drawer.
  4. The “What If” Phone booth, where you can explore the consequences of alternate dimensions.

And, of course, the Star Trek Holodeck, with starship-style living quarters (replicator, insta-shower, etc.) attached to it.

How about a house that was all holodeck? You could have the computer section off the living quarters, but have holo-emitters throughout.

A Cyberbrain, so I could just plug my mind directly into my computer and the Internet.

An anti-microwave: an instant chiller.

A garbage chute that sends garbage into another dimension; no plastic bags.

A device that removes calories from food.

An anti-gravity bed.

I want a hypnotic sleep-teacher machine for my bed.

I always wanted to learn Spanish and Russian. And I got a C- in statistical physics, which is just embarassing. My world history is a little rusty, too.

And French. I should learn French. “Omlette du fromage!”