SDMB Donation File...who cares?

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned in this burgoning trainwreck: Orge is from one of the effected states. That might explain some of the passion that he is agruing with. He’s being a d-bag, but maybe he’s in pain.

Glad to see you have set the proper form for everyone to follow.

The impetus for me to post in the other thread was your self-appointed decree as to the correct way to donate, as well as your response to being called on shitting over the thread. (By they way, why are you not sticking to your guns and continuing this in that thread? You sure were going to stick it to the jackbooted Mods, right?)

Maybe people should give anonymously, and maybe there are reasons to keep a running total, and maybe you don’t need to come into that thread and tell everyone the correct way to donate.

And yet you remain with a certain level of anonymity.

Well, I had a close friend at UNO who was missing for several days, but we eventually found him.

As I said before, the whole thread strikes me as inutterably immodest and tacky.

D-bag.

I recognized that continuing it in the other thread is hypocritical, since I am frequently annoyed by other threadshitters myself.

Or were you just jonesing to see a banning?

So you are pitting people for not giving anonymously, while giving anonymously?

No, just taking at face value your post in the other thread.

This is the part of that thread that really made me feel icky. There are a few posters who seem almost apologetic as they add their relatively small contributions to the thread, and that sucks. There are probably quite a few more who won’t even bother posting at all. The thread will never be an accurate representation of the collective donations of the SDMB and its members, so what’s the point?

Because that makes you feel good, too. “Hey, you gave? Me too! Yay, charity!” And commence warm fuzzies and good endorphins.

being a hypocrite is not a bannable offense, though I wish it was. Why would you think otherwise?

Well I’m glad you found your friend. I had an uncle lost down there, but he’s safe too. I’m gonna step aside and let the guys who are better at this sorta thing have at you.
Hmmm… I could have sworn I had a few hot dogs left over from Labor Day. Eh, marshmellows will do just fine.

You have said that. Repeatedly. If it bothers you so much, don’t read the damned thread. I don’t understand the need a few members of SDMB feel to shit all over something they don’t agree with. Are you this hard to get along with in the real world?

Ok…I …um…sorry, no idea.

That is between me and my conscience.

Stay with us here, OK? Being a hypocrite would not be what caused the banning. It would be continuing to highjack the thread. Why do I have to explain this?

I’m glad.

Yawn

Am I not part of this community too? Am I not allowed to comment on things herein?

No, I meant that you were pitting them for not giving anonymously, while saying they still had a certain level of anonymity, which kind of works against the first part.

I was saying that Bricker in particular had retained a certain level of anonymity. I simply forgot to quote him.

I’m still not sure which side he is on. Why don’t you take him?

Oh good God, no.

How did he do that? He has posted his real first and last name earlier in this forum. Hardly anonomous.

I stand corrected. Bricker was being self-congratulatory too.

I still don’t see the problem. So people want to have it know they give. Big hairy deal.

P.S. Hijacking threads is not a problem. Many interesting threads got hijacked and became even more interesting. The problem is that a ogre like you doesn’t hijack a thread, he craps all over it. Only craping on threads and doing nothing else is what gets a lot of people banned.