SDMB Fantasy Football DYNASTY league: Year Ten

SenorBeef granted me assistant commissioner privileges in order to help look at the draft order and get everything straightened out so that players were visible within Yahoo during the draft. I’ve corrected the divisions to place teams based on where they were last year, placing **Ol’Gaffer **in the Midwest to replace Stringer since he took Stringer’s draft slot. That puts Overly Sentimental in the Northeast Corridor to replace Varlos.

I’ve also fixed the schedule. I used Varlos’ old manual schedule rules, for the most part. The schedule is formatted as follows:

Divisional weeks are week 1, 3, and 6, then 12, 13, 14 to close out the season. The two triplets are formatted based on last season’s finish in the division: 1 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 3, then 1 vs. 3 and 2 vs. 4, finally 1 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 4. This last one will close out the season, which was a fun wrinkle when Varlos set it that way.

Non-divisional weeks are therefore 2. 4. 5. and 7-11. These weeks were formatted using a schedule generator online, which I have uploaded to Google Docs if anyone wants to see the template I used. This template is based on last year’s finish in the division, so there is probably enough movement to use the same template each season. But I figured I’ll just shift the non-divisional games down one week, skipping the divisional weeks (so week 2’s format moves to week 4 the next season) each season to provide some variance.