SDMB Gun Pictures: Reloaded

It’s that time again. Let’s share gun pictures. 'Nuff said.

Rifles

Semi-autos

SKS (Chinese) Equipped with ATI Dragunov-style stock, B-Square scope mount and Simmons 4x32 scope, along with a US-made muzzle brake. - 7.62x39

M1 Carbine - .30 Carbine

Marlin Model 60 - .22LR

Marlin Model 60 - .22LR

Armalite AR-7 - .22LR
______Kalashnikov-type rifles

AK-47 This is a Romanian ‘Gaurda’ (“Romy G”) parts kit assembled on a US-made DC Industries AKM receiver with full Galil-style furniture (Tan). - 7.62x39

AIM This is a Romy G kit assembled on a DCI AKM receiver in the original Romanian configuration with wood stock set and foreward pistol grip. - 7.62x39

MAK-90 This is a Romy G kit assembled on a DCI AKM receiver with wood handguards and a thumbhole stock. - 7.62x39

AKM This is a Romy G kit assembled on a DCI AKM receiver with a US-made wooden stock set to provide an authentic look.- 7.62x39

AKMS wz. 1981 This is a Polish underfolder parts kit assembled on a Vulcan Arms receiver - 7.62x39

______AR-15/M-16-type rifles
AR-15 (Match-style) Based on STAG-15 receiver. This is equipped with a DPMS Upper receiver with bull-barrel and free-floating handguard. Equipped with Leapers scope on a Colt-branded B-Square scope mount. The Lower receiver is completed with a DPMS parts kit and an A2-style buttstock. - .223REM (5.56x45mm)

AR-15 (M4-Style) Based on STAG-15 receiver. This is equipped with a pre-ban M-16 style CMT upper receiver with 16" DPMS barrel and birdcage-style flash-suppressor.The lower receiver is completed with a DPMS parts kit and CAR-style telescoping stock. - .223REM (5.56x45mm)
Bolt-action/single shot

Mosin-Nagant (Russian - Izhevsk Arsenal, 1923) - 7.62x54R

Mosin-Nagant (Russian - Izhevsk Arsenal, 1942) - 7.62x54R (Modified, here’s how it looked
originally)

Remington Model 6 Very, very old breech-loading 22 rifle. - .22LR

Remington TargetMaster Model 610 - .22LR (Smoothbore)
Shotguns
Mossberg 500 - 12 Gauge

Winchester Model 37 - 12 Gauge
Handguns
Springfield 1911 - .45ACP Equipped with beavertail grip safety, commander-style hammer and ejector as well as full-length guide rod.

Charter Arms Undercover - .38SPL

High Standard Sport King - .22LR

Smith & Wesson 22A - .22LR Equipped with Guide Gear holographic sight.

My collection has expanded a tad since the last time we did this. Some of my pictures don’t some recent reflect modifications I’ve made which are in the descriptions.

Oops. Two things which already are not accurate.

1. the ‘MAK-90’ picture is a filler since I don’t yet have a picture of my actual rifle.

2. The first Kalashnikov also now has a 4" flash-suppressor/barrel extension permanently attached per ATF regs. It also has a side-rail mount installed for my future purchase of a Kobra collimator sight.

Impressive collection.

I don’t have any pictures, but I do have a couple quick questions. What kind of scopes do you have on the Marlins? I’m thinking about getting a Model 60 as my next purchase. Also, what model is your SA 1911–it looks like the Mil-Spec to me.

The scopes on the marlins are the cheapest sporting-goods store scopes they carried. One was in the $20 range. Now that I think of it, I think the newer Marlin came with the scope.

The 1911: Yes, it is the milspec. The photo doesn’t reflect all the mods I’ve made. I think an ambidextrous safety is next.

Where can you find mags for the Sport King? I inherited my Dad’s, and I can’t seem to find any spare mags anywhere. He only has the one. But then, he also had the 6" barrel for it, so I shouldn’t complain.

I’d check eBay, GunBroker and AuctionArms for mags

[Quagmire] Giggity Giggity Gi… y’all got a towel? [/Quagmire]

My Range Rifle and Hunting Rifles:

1918 LSA Co SMLE Mk III* .303 Rifle

1950 Longbranch No 4 Mk I* .303 Rifle

1946 Fazakarely No 5 Mk I “Jungle Carbine” .303 Rifle

1966 Ishapore 2A1 7.62x51 NATO Rifle

My Service Revolver:

1905 Webley Mk VI .455 Revolver

And my Antique Shotgun (which I keep for decoration):

c. 1875 I. Hollis & Sons 12ga Muzzleloading Percussion Shotgun

I am not a photographer, and this is just the pictures I have with me at the moment. More to come if I can find them.

Rifles
Ruger Number 1S .300 Win Mag
Remington 700 VLS .308
Bushmaster XM15 e2s
Winchester mdl 94 .30-30

Pistols
Colt Frontier Scout 22lr
Ruger NM Blackhawk .45lc/.45acp
Ruger SP101 .357
Colt 1991 Commander
Colt 1991A1
Makarov 9x18

Here’s my"Montana" collection

One Bushmaster ‘Shorty’ AK Carbine
One Bushmaster 20" Barrel flattop
One Mossberg 500C 20ga Pump Shotgun
One Sig Sauer 232 .380 ACP
One Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
One Charles Daly .40 SW DDA
One Ruger GP 100 .357 (formerly known as the “Security Six”)

That’s mine.

Tripler
I’ve got lots ‘o’ accessories for my Carbine.

AMT Hardballer .45 Longslide
AMT AutoMag III .30 Carbine

Buckmark .22

Smith & Wesson Model 28 Highway Patrolman .357
Taurus .44 Special

Blackpowder Italian Remingtons .44

Firestar .40S&W
Taurus .45 Commander

I don’t have pictures of the Makarovs, the FM High Power, the derringers, the MAB “D”, or the Hi-Standard Sport King.

I’m not going to schlep all the rifles out of the safe just for pictures. Use your imagination: Russian SKS, M1 Garand, Moisin-Nagant Carbine, 2 Lee Enfields, Ruger 10-22, Mausers in 6.5, 7, 7.65, .308 and 8mm (multiples of most calibers).

Oh, and a Mossberg 500.

You know, Silenus, I think we have a lot of Old Gun talk to be doing… :smiley:

I wish I had you guys camera skills. Some beautiful toys out there…
As threatened, part two follows -
Better No.1
1903 Springfield
Win mdl 94 and 94/22
Ruger 10/22 Chopped stock for 8 year old son (yes, that was a spare stock, I still have the original)
Couple of .410’s “Stevens”, I know nothing about these things.

1991 Commander carry Robar finish, extended beavertail, Videki trigger, lowered ejection port, Novak tritium sights, etc.
Colt Gvt mdl .380
S & W .357
Bisley Vaquero 45LC
Ruger SS .22lr

Just because - PSE, 55lb draw

bump. I thought this went on a lot longer the last time…

I haven’t got any new guns.

Tris

I purchased one of these a couple of weeks ago: Orion 12 Gauge Flare Pistol.
All it shoots is flares.

Hey, I’m a Kanuckistani. What do you expect?

Of course Padeye, RIP, is no longer with us to share his collection. That reminds me, I should go to the range tomorrow.

I’ve wanted a Very Pistol since I was a kid, but they’re of questionable legality here… in that there’s no law saying you can’t have one, but a Category H Firearms Licence doesn’t have a category for “Boaties who want a Flare Gun” unless you’re a commercial fisherman, and you can’t fire guns held on a Collector’s Licence.

I expect you to have a .303 calibre Longbranch-manufactured Lee-Enfield No 4 Mk I*, a .303 Ross Rifle, a 9mm Inglis FN Hi-Power, and/or one of the many handguns used by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police/Royal Northwest Mounted Police- ideally a Webley Mk IV, but a Colt M1905 or an Enfield No 1 Mk II is also fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Canada’s gun laws are a bit less stringent than Australia’s, so you’ve got no excuses for not having a real gun! :smiley: