Search for Christmas album

Inspired by Cazzle’s luck in his search for a certain Chip and Dale Christmas album, I’m wondering if anyone can help with mine.
When I was a kid, my family played one particular Christmas tape over and over. I loved it but never paid much attention to the singers or the title. The original tape is long gone and I have no idea where to find it now. I’ve scoured Amazon looking at track listings and album covers, sampled many songs looking for just that right version, but no luck.

All I can remember of the tape itself was a blue nighttime scene on the front, and white lettering. It’s possible the title was Silent Night, but I’m not positive.

The songs I’m nearly positive were included (in no order):
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
Go Tell it on the Mountain
Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child is This
and more I am not sure of.

Anyone know of a good place besides Amazon to start looking?

That track list can probably be satisfied by oh, about 8,000 Christmas albums, unfortunately.

Was it a compilation – different artists?

It’s probably (unlikely) that it’s what you have in mind, but I remember as a kid in the 60’s that Goodyear Tire, for whatever reason, would put out a Christmas compilation album every year, that my parents would buy.

Firestone did that too. Can you remember if it was all male, all female, or a combination? Large group like a choir, or small like a family ensemble? I suppose you’ve checked the usual suspects like Fred Waring, Harry Simeone, Ray Conniff, Leroy Anderson, Robert Shaw, Mitch Miller?

What decade was this? You say it was a tape, so I am guessing not the 60s.

It was in the late 80s and early 90s…definitely a compilation tape of different artists, not all one singer or choir.
I will have to do more research on those particular singers, sigmagirl, and get back to you. I’ll listen to some samples from them, if I can find any.