See you all in the new year!

I leave for home on Thursday the 9th, and don’t plan on taking my 'puter with me. I spend way to much time on it. So what this means to you is the loss of a very intersting guy. (Well, for a couple weeks at least.) I plan on coming back, just don’t get all teary eyed and boo-hooey about it when I go. Some of you don’t even care if I go, most of you don’t even want to hear that I’m going away. Well, tough cookies. Some of you probably want me to leave, so yet again, tough cookies. I won’t have access to email, nor to anything related with computers… so if you need to contact me… well… you’re S.O.L.

So to all Dopers, I wish you all a Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus/Kwanzaa/NewYears etc etc… and I’ll see you when I get back to Cincinnati for next quarter!

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/

That’s very kine of you, Cowgod. Heifer Mooey Christmas and a Happy New Steer!

Nice sentiments, aseymayo, but as any rancher could tell you a new steer is usually none too happy about making the switch.

whatever happened to imthecowgod? Did he fall off the planet? Somebody start a search party!
:wink:

Ummmmmm… I think I heard a rumour that imthecowgod got lost somewhere in the “Where’s the Beef” thread.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

hmmm,I have a craving for hamburger :wink: