Selling stuff in Atlanta and Boston (Robotech, Super Bowl, Harry Potter, Tefillin)

[Hope this is the right forum for this question]
OK, I want to sell some very different items, not sure where I could sell for good coin. I’d prefer to deal with real-life people as opposed to something like Ebay because I don’t want to inaccurately describe the condition of any of these items, only to have to go through the hassle of refunding somebody his money. The first and second item mentioned are in Atlanta while the third and fourth are in Boston, so if you know of any local vendors in said areas who might be willing to buy any of these items, names would be appreciated.

1. Boxed Robotech New Generation Masterpiece Collection Vol. 3 VFA-6I Lancer Action Figure, signed by Yellow Dancer, perfect or near perfect condition

2. Framed Super Bowl XXXIII poster signed by the Atlanta Falcons, perfect or near perfect condition

3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (this edition), front page signed by J.K. Rowling, not very good condition, but all pages are still in the book and intact.

4. pair of tefillin, fine condition

ps when I wrote the Robotech figure box is signed by Yellow Dancer, I was referring to Michael Bradley (I don’t know anything about Robotech, forgot that Yellow Dancer’s a character not the stage name of the musician)