Sexiest people in their 40s

For that matter, there are plenty of female celebrities that I find visually sexy, but whom I still wouldn’t want to have sex with, because my standards for whom I want to have sex with involve a lot more than appearance and gender.

Plus, yeah, the explicitness is creepy.

Just to add a few more actresses:
I recently found out Zoe Saldana is over 40. She is really sexy.
Winona Ryder is still in her 40s. Age is beginning to catch up with her, but slowly.
Penelope Cruz is still sexy/cute
Kate Beckingsale is gorgeous.
Amy Adams is in her 40s.

How about:
Eva Green
Kristin Bell
Jenna Fischer
Nora O’Donnell

Of the various Chrises, only Pine and Pratt qualify, and boy do they qualify. The other two (Hemsworth, Evans) will be ready when this thread inevitably gets resurrected in a year or two.

I’ve always had a bit of a celebrity crush on Miranda Kerr. She’s not quite there (37) but is still absolutely stunning.

I hit 44 in January, and after a year of “COVID cleanup” of my diet and some routine gym time, I humbly say that I am sexier now, at 44, than I was at 39, or even 29 or 19 for that matter.

You might balk at my entering myself, in that I am not a “celebrity,” nor “famous.” To which I would reply, “I am, in certain circles.”

Tripler
Going from zero to eleven unbroken “strict” pullups on demand? That’s sexy.

Kinda damning with faint praise, there.

Olivia Munn remains magnificent.

She’s been mentioned, but let me add another vote for the lovely and talented Amy Adams.

Sorry, I listed her as she looks really good for her age. She is very pretty.

Angie Harmon (age 48). Still smokin’

Adam Scott & Chris Hardwick.

Yeah, I have a type. Scrawny and geeky.

Never did much for me - I think Adam Silver’s cuter.

Mena Suvari still has it.

A year from now I’ll go with Beyonce, and then I missed by a year the other way - Neko Case, 50.

Caroline Catz is now 51, but she was in her 40s for most of Doc Martin’s run. And she is gorgeous!

Debbie Gibson is just barely 50, and she is still sexy. She’s one of those women who seems to get sexier with age.

Penelope Cruz will be 47 in April.

I think I’m sexier (or maybe just more confident and at ease) now at 47 than I was in my 20s or 30s.

I’m a straight dude, but Ryan Reynolds is my go-to example of 40-something sex symbols.

IMHO, people in their 40s are way too young to be sexy.

Does Ewan McGregor count, or does the fact that he turns fifty next week make him ineligible?

Tons of other people are listing people in their 50s so, sure, why not.

Jesus! You could have put a “not safe for anyone to look at warning” on that post!

I always find these threads interesting. The range of what people think is attractive is vast, except for the high preference for white people.

Since I know very few actors by name and none by age, I will cast my vote as a straight male and say I have always found both @Tripler and @Defensive_Indifference very sexy. :slightly_smiling_face: