Sexual Arousal During Medical Exams

I must admit this:

I did get aroused when in late pregnancy my very handsome and comforting Japanese OB squeezed my nipples to see if I was producing milk or premilk (colostrum) yet.

I’m sure it would’ve shocked anyone to know a woman as huge as I was (she was 9lbs and 10 days late) could actually even achieve sexual arousal. But that’s another story altogether.

I was very embarrassed, but he couldn’t tell, as it’s normal for one’s nipples to harden during a breast exam (ok, at least for me). He was just so lovely and tender and it was nice!

I thought I was the only one.

My first pelvic exam was when I was 12 - it was an emergency sort of thing. My woman doctor was out so the handsome, young male she worked with did it. Although there was no arousal involved I told my mom I never wanted to see him again :stuck_out_tongue:

Count me in the ladies that love gentle physical contact - like getting my haircut or even when the doctors just have to palpate some area. And even though I am 99.99999% heterosexual, I love it when my gyno does the breast exam. I have a “if she wasn’t a lady…and my doctor…hmm…” moment.