Sexual Arousal During Medical Exams

I like being touched, too. I like it when someone plays with my hair, or rubs or scratches my back, etc. So I enjoy having my hair cut, and sometimes a small portion of a medical exam is nice. But sexual arousal plays no part in that. I couldn’t imagine. Too many things that need to come into play don’t. No matter how nice looking the doctor is!

Particularly OBGYN exams: ugh. Uncomfortable! Nothing nice about it at all, except of course that in ensures everything is in working order.

A couple of posters have made me wonder…

Is it common to have ejaculate from a prostate exam? What are the docs. pushing on? (I’m assuming the exam is non-sexual, so some other reason must be the cause).

SFP

I don’t get aroused per se, but I will admit to liking the feeling when the spectulum gets pulled out.

I think it goes “against the grain” of my nerves and gives them a nice helloooooooo. Or perhaps it just feels nice because it’s on its way out.

Wow…couple of VERY interesting females in this thread…anyone want a back massage?

The only time this ever happened to me was when I was 18 or so with a VERY young female and hot doc. She was checking me and about halfway through it started feeling VERY VERY good (like an extended orgasm without any squirting)…I fell over and boink straight up it came one of the hardest I’ve ever had. I was SOOOO incredibly embarassed (but still as hard as a rock). She smiled and said something like “that makes the rest of the exam much easier for me” I stood up and she finished the exam and for the first time ever it was a VERY pleasant experience. Had plenty of fuel for my fantasies for a long time. I’m sure she did it on purpose, I mean she was only a few years older than me. (yah yah I’m not kidding anyone but myself…nothing wrong with wishful thinking…) I think the main reason it arroused me so much was because she was so gentle, unlike all the other docs before (and of course that she was the closest to my age ever).

Let me add that one time and one time only I’ve come close to that experience(extended orgasm with no squirt) with a GF but it still wasn’t even close to what I mentioned above.

The only thing I could think of was that she accidently hit just the right pressure point or nerve ending or SOMETHING.

I also forget to mention that I was extreemly terrified when I first saw the female doc come in, as she was the first female doc I’d ever had (not to mention that she was also young and good looking). I was extreemly nervous and scared then suddenly it was just like WOOOOH!

Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening to anyone?

I’m a male doc who’s done thousands of genital exams on men and women. Perhaps 3 or 4 times the guy’s gotten a semi-erection during the exam (usually a young guy, they can get erect just from a breeze blowing), but they certainly exhibited no overt sexual behavior, just seemed anxious to get the exam over with.

The gals in for pelvic exams have NEVER acted out sexually. I have had sexual behavior from female patients, but it never involved any woman who was actually there for a pelvic exam. It always occurred in the context of “showing” me more than they needed to for the complaint, or getting completely undressed inappropriately (stark naked and spread on the table when I walked in for what was listed as a ‘headache’).

Is anyone else reading this thread reminded of a particular scene from “Road Trip”?

BTW, no “experiences” that I can recall. Sorry. :frowning:

I’m changing my major.

No way, no how.

I recently had my first prostate exam. Mortified and violated were the two feelings I was having after that.

I’ve also had a cardiac catheterization test done recently. This requires you to be mostly naked from the waste down. The nurses were doing their best to preserve my modesty (i.e. they were trying to keep me covered as much as possible). As I’m being prepped for the routine, nurses are coming in and out and one pokes her head in the room and says “Hi, I’m Trish” - to which I immediately appended “the dish!” in my head - she was very easy on the eyes. I was worried that if she started working down there something would arise or just that I would be so shrunken from the whole experience that I’d be embarrassed for her to see me like that. Fortunately, she just rolled me from one room to the next and had other duties to perform that didn’t require her to be near me during the procedure.

Does anyone know if that is an actual medical thing, and if it works? Or is it just Holywood (which is the first thing I thought when I saw teh movie).

What an interesting thread. I’ve never had anything remotely close to a hot female doctor. Come to think of it, I’ve never been to a female doctor, I don’t think. Raises an interesting question.

Ummmmm… these patients tend to be scary, not sexy.

The nurses, however…<sigh>!

Since you are a doctor, I’ll ask my question again…

I thought I was the only one.

Another thing that gets me is when I’m being measured for clothing alterations, etc.

I usually have a woman doctor, as I just tend to be more comfortable in general with females. But I’ve never become aroused during an office visit. It’s just too businesslike.

Now having a woman barber or stylist lean against me during a haircut is an entirely different story.

Yes, it is uncommon, but not unheard of, and occurs because of a strong neurologic connection between the prostate gland and the nerve complex responsible for initiating ejaculation. Stimulate the prostate enough, and ejaculation will occur. This may require an electric shock (the preferred method for obtaining bull semen), as most people’s thresholds are set rather high.

During a prostate exam, the doc is basically pushing on the prostate gland.

Just for another data point, I had a doctor’s thumb up my butt this morning (yes, I had an appointment). No arousal.

At least he asked me to call him again.

I like it when female Doctors, Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Hairstylists… press their ample breasts and/or bellys against my head. It’s not a sexual feeling, it’s relaxing and makes me sleepy.

And I agree with Mith, about the removal of the speculum. I think it’s a combination of relief that the exam is over and it’s nice and warm when they take it out.

Yes, I get aroused during gynae exams.
But only if it’s a female doctor who I would personally consider attractive.

Yes, I know that’s twisted, but it’s most likely just due to the fact that I’m pretty highly sexed.

No, apart from the involuntary signs, I never display any signs of being aroused, because that would be inappropriage.