Sexy Underwear, and Why

Ab-so-lootley nuthin’.

Which is what I’m generally wearing when I’m on the Dope, come to think of it.

So, from here on out, you can have the pleasure of knowing that, when you read a post of mine, there’s a 90% or better chance that I was naked as I composed it. I’m certain that you’re all duly delighted by this news.

I do, however, feel badly for my future arguments, the merits of which will doubtless be more difficult for you to seriously consider. Ah well…the sacrifices we must endure.

Why is it ok to have a white bra showing through and not a colored one? Is white considered sexier?

I assume that Nava means she was wearing one of those “flesh” coloured bras, a sort of unpleasant beige with the first shirt, and almost anything is sexier than that!

At the moment I’m wearing nothing but a silk dressing gown.

No underwear for me!

I’m rocking a pair of boxer briefs today with a dollar sign pattern on them. Why? Because it’s pay day! We all know women find money sexy. :slight_smile:

I’m commando today, as every Friday. We’re business casual here during the week but Fridays we get to dress down, so I wear your basic boxers from Mon-Thur but Fridays I go commando with jeans. I could do it every day I guess, but something about no undies on casual day makes me feel good.

I have sexy underwear on – the SO’s coming over tonight, and well, wearing sexy knickers all day, makes me feel sexy all day.

Every day…because they’re sexy AND comfortable.

Ahem. You know how I mentioned that I was wearing sexy underwear because all my regular underwear was in the laundry? Well, the laundry didn’t get done. So today, I’m commando.

I don’t know about you, but I tighten my belt an extra notch when I’m going commando.

I seldom wear underwear at all, so maybe that counts as sexy.

Elvis Presley reportedly preferred for his groupies to wear plain white cotton briefs.

I always wear boxers, usually silk and it’s damn sexy. That’s what the wife tells me, but they’re also more comfortable.

I’m wearing sheer white bikinis with lips and hearts printed on them. I’m wearing them b/c my boyfriend picked them out for me this morning…which I thought was kinda sexy, given the circumstances.

Must be a Colorado thing. I’m commando today. And I’m at work. :cool:

And what, if I may ask, were the circumstances?

I’m wearing the Ultimate Male Underwear. And he’s right.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but boxer briefs are the least sexy underwear, ever.

Like others, I am out of clean panties, so none for me today. And I’m at work. And I shaved this morning. It’s an . . . interesting . . . sensation.

Hmm, I’m not even sure I own any underwear…wait no I have one pair of grey joe boxers with the smiley face button.

I hate sexy underwear. I hate underwear in general, but I especially hate sexy underwear. I have…two thongs, for “special occasions” when I wear shorter skirts that show panty lines. My boyfriend hates thongs too, so at least we’re compatible on this.

I do wear underwear to work, because it makes me feel weird to be around my coworkers with nothing on underneath, but for the most part, every other time I’m going commando, so to speak.

~Tasha

My sexy underwear are white cotton Calida panties and camisoles, with crocheted lace. Look me up in Eve’s “dowdy shopper” thread :slight_smile: