Shake it like a Polaroid picture, Charlie Brown

What’s better than shakin’ your booty to a wildly catchy Outkast song? Why, watching the Peanuts gang do it, of course:

http://www.venisproductions.com/movies/heyyacb.html

That pretty much makes my Friday afternoon. It’s all gravy from here on out.

That was so cute! Snoopy really can shake it.

My grandkids loved it. I’ve never listened to Outkast before but I like the song.

That was great! I like the song, but putting it along with the characters made it a lot better! Who knew the Peanuts gang knew how to shake it??

Echoing the guys who produced this, please don’t sue them.
It was just so cute! :slight_smile:

Oh this is awesome!

My husband loves this song, and so do I, and he really enjoyed this!

I enjoyed this so! Thanks.

The only thing that could’ve made it better would’ve been a shot of Lucy on the line “Beyonces and Lucy Lius get on the floor” but it’s sublime nonetheless. Such fabulous goodness.

Adorable. The song is the most annoying thing in the world, but this is adorable.

Somewhere Charles Shulz is smiling. I’ve gotta think Bill Melendez/Lee Mendhelson are.

Nice:)

:frowning: I just get a “forbidden” message

I just got a “forbidden” message, too. :frowning:

Forbidden message here too. Anyone else got another link?

I saved the Quicktime movie. If I can get permission to mirror it, I’ll throw it up on some webspace I have. No response to my e-mail request yet, though.

Hey we want to see it at our house!! Is there any way to get that quicktime copy ? I don’t know how, I’m not very tech savvy so its probably difficult but I wish we could see it here.

I downloaded the file also, but its too big to go through my email and i have no where to host it. Its so cute, i keep watching it over and over.

In case you haven’t found it elsewhere, alternate link here.

God Bless you Leaper

I have been trying to view that for days, and thanks to you I finally got the chance…You are wonderful…

I love it :smiley: