Share your Covidiot stories

You should see the copy of the memos I have between officials of the Democratic Strategic Alliance. Apparently, they do everything on paper as emails are too easy to hack and track. I don’t have all of the memos, but it’s clear there is a discussion of their strategy to reduce the number of Conservative voters (The Democratic Vote Enhancement Program). The Democrats know that the most radical Conservatives (primarily Trump supporters and those politicians who curry favour with Trump) will A) disbelieve anything and everything Democrats say; and B) will always do the opposite of what a Democrat recommends. The strategy outlined in the discussion is to promote the Covid vaccine as a means to protect one’s self from the virus – which, in fact, it is very good at. By urging everyone to be vaccinated, Democratic and Liberal voters will be protected. Conservative voters eschew the vaccinations, become infected, and die; thus reducing the number of people likely to vote for Republican candidates.

These memos would be incredibly damaging to the Democratic Party, even being copies of copies of copies of redacted copies. That’s why I have them in a place so safe, I cannot easily get to them myself.