She Spies is so funny

I didn’t find any She Spies threads here, so I started one. I think it’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. It’s hard to describe what makes it so funny, but if you’ve seen it, you know what I mean. It’s sort of a parody on, well, everything. Anyone else ever seen it?

It’s also sexy and fun. It started out kinda feeble but has gotten better week by week. I think somebody good must be on the writing staff and is slowly taking over. I understnd the ratings are improving, too. Be interesting to see what happens.

YES! I try not to miss it. The chicks are hot, the scenes are really funny, and it’s just different.

Also, as you may note, it doesn’t require a lot of deep thought and intellectual effort. Just watch and enjoy it for what it is. :smiley:

I think that is the reason I love it so much. By the way, my mother’s friend’s daughter plays D. D. (Deedee? Dee Dee? D. Dee? I should probably know this.)

I’ve started organizing study time so I might catch more episodes. My only difficulty to overcome is Jack. I’m waiting for someone to pop him one and he’ll fall to the floor screaming, “My face! My face!” and then we’ll see that he’s really a demon trying to trap them in a hell dimension because he needs more slaves.

Beyond that, though, I’ve enjoyed all the episodes I’ve seen.

This show has no buisness having this much quality writing. First episode I watched, I tried watching in a ironic detachment, post-modern cool sort of way. It had me on the floor inside of ten minutes. It was the episode where they have to infiltrate the fashion industry, and they meet the one male model who has a secret Furry fetish. And they turned it into an Eyes Wide Shut spoofe. Jesus, I’m laughing just thinking about it.

Er… What the heck is this? Sounds neat, but?

Well, it has Natasha Henstridge and… uh… umm…

I’m sorry, I forgot what I was going to say.

Sweet merciful crap, the luscious perfection that is called Natasha Henstridge is on a TV series and this is the first I hear of it? THERE IS NO GOD!!!

E-Sabbath: It’s a TV show, title: (surprise) She Spies. I get it here on NBC at 11:00 pm, Central time, on Sunday nights. Retvim: Hurry to your TV set and get prepared! 143 minutes until, err, blastoff.

Here’s a link, one of many that showed up on Google.

Try it, you’ll like it! :wink:

Every time this comes on after SNL, my Mom thinks it’s another skit and starts complaining about how bad SNL is these days.

Doesn’t appear to be on tonight in my neck of the woods. I’ll be keeping an eye out for this though. Me like Natasha!!! Mmmmmmmm, Natasha Henstridge. Mmmmmmmmmm.

This was the first episode I ever saw, and I only caught it when surfing around. It was hysterical. The furry fetish group that turned into a musical number was the funniest thing I’ve seen on television this year.

And, yes, I’m the same person who just posted in another thread about the great writing in The West Wing. Each show is perfect for what it is, different as they are.

I really love this show. Especially the episode that focused on D. D. She was a suspected traitor, so they bugged her house. From the one-sided conversation, the other girls thought she was a perverted freak, heh!

It’s kind of weird when they call her “Deeds” though… reminds me of Adam Sandler.