Shitting on Hamas

What I think is that the level of animosity currently present is not going to be dropped by switching from killing to the throwing of shit. The anger is already there, and quite deep. It would be like placating a guy who’s just drawn a knife on you by spitting in his face; he’s not going to back down because you haven’t drawn a knife back. If anything, i’d say this idea combines the problematic parts of killing your foes with leaving them alive to carry on their work. It’s not a plan that would work. Add onto that that it would lower the prestige of Israel around the globe (and, I rather imagine, within the country as well), and I think it’d do quite considerable harm, I reckon. It’s a horrible plan, to which the only benefit I can see would be to those who would enjoy the idea of throwing shit, whom I can only guess would probably themselves prefer killing after a momentary laugh.

I like the OP’s idea, and we can take it even further…since we sell Israel weapons and give them financial aid, we can send them their new weapon, our poop instead! It’ll save us a shit-ton of money! Think of how much poop we could give Israel to launch at Hamas!

I’m another who thinks the OP is onto something.

I wonder how we could get the proposal to Netanyahu; he’d probably go for it (and it might help him get elected Prime Minister in upcoming election :D).

But then again, what about when the wind is blowing back toward Israel?

Instead of just building a wall, they should then just encase Israel in a dome.

Hmm…the good ideas, they just keep coming! :wink:

The Puckle gun (an early, tripod-mounted revolver) had interchangeable parts to enable it to fire round or square bullets at Christian or Muslim enemies respectively.

No, they’ll react more violently to physical harm AND insults than to physical harm alone.

It’s not only there, it is being taught in the Islamic “schools”. So it won’t end even with the current generation.

Eh, it counts as biological warfare. Poop got bacteria in it.

So, they’re already mad enough to pretty much kill/maim/slaughter indiscriminately. Insulting them is only going to make the madder, yes?

And then what will they do? Kill/Maim/Slaughter indiscriminately, and tell us, “Yo momma is soooo fat…”

Ah, yes, the “they are already all universally as angry as possible so we can do whatever we want” argument; the same argument that helped bring us the war on Iraq and recruited more people for Al Qaeda.

If the Palestinians were all already as angry as it is possible to be at Israel, then they would all have long ago have attacked in a single berserk human wave assault. They haven’t, because they aren’t. Making more of them angrier with such blatant insults is hardly likely to be productive, and will help produce more recruits for anti-Israel factions. Obnoxious plans like those in the OP do nothing but create more enemies.

Considering they already throw pretty much everything AND the kitchen sink, AND their own children strapped with TNT across the border… how much more violent could the response be, seriously ? :slight_smile:

Well, they could always just infiltrate the groups supplying Hamas with weapons…and keep them running, but secretly switch the conventional rocket warheads with ones charged with nerve gas, or anthrax.

They unknowingly fire them on their usual targets, and—“woops,” they just attacked Israel with some gruesome WMDs. International panic, condemnation from the security council…and Israel starts samsoning the Palestinians into glass.

I’d say a few hundred thousand to a coupla million dead, tops. Then relative peace.*

Hey, after all; “Death solves all problems—no man, no problem,” to quote Uncle Joe.
*Unless it sparks WWIII—or IV, depending on your definition—then a few more million dead. But the major western powers should come out OK in the end, as long as they don’t bother trying to hold back. (Hold back the cobalt!)

Much more violent, obviously. According to Wikipedia the West Bank has about 2,345,000 Palestinians; so until we see millions dead it can get worse. Throwing a few rockets is trivial in comparison.

Seriosuly? And here all along I thought it was the “Saddam has WMDs” argument that got us into Iraq. Wasn’t it the “They’re already pissed at us” argument that got us into Afghanistan, instead?

Hmmmmm.

Good fucking God.

Somone,* anyone*, please tell me this guy’s not serious.

Though I’m hard-pressed to think of an organization more deserving of being shit upon, I don’t see how the OP’s proposal would help matters.

No; it was the “they harbored people who attacked us” bit that got us into Afghanistan. It was Iraq that helped recruit more people for Al Qaeda, and in general created more enemies for among reasons due to the fact that it was obviously a war of pure aggression and conquest. And it was Iraq ( and our behavior there ) that I heard justified with the idea that we can’t POSSIBLY provoke any more people into attacking us, because everyone in the ME is already as angry as possible.

Of course I’m serious. Like it or not, the Palestinians are not demonic beings made of pure hate. They are not 100% dedicated to the last man woman and child to destruction above all else. They CAN be provoked. Things CAN get much worse.

Good to see the usual idiots are still discussing subjects way over their heads.

He’s talking about Hamas, you stint-headed son of a cockroach and a beer bar whore. As for demonic beings made of pure hate, that’d be you. You’re also a disingenuous little shit-faced sperm gargler, since if anyone else said what you did, you’d blurt out like a three-year-old floor stomper, “They CAN’T be demonic beings because there’s no such thing as demons!” You blithering sack of anal discharge.

Liberal…Hey man, don’t hold back, just say it like you see it.